missing class or uppercase package name (`org.eclipse.swt.graphics.Pattern')

missing class or uppercase package name (`org.eclipse.swt.graphics.Pattern')

Douglas Allen
2013-09-05 @ 05:43
Hey All.

Anybody know why I'm getting this error besides what is says. Seems it's
the second one in the list but didn't give me that one. Where should it be?
Doesn't shoes4 include it?

Re: [shoes] missing class or uppercase package name (`org.eclipse.swt.graphics.Pattern')

Tobias Pfeiffer
2013-09-05 @ 09:41
Hi Douglas,

what code is causing that error? A stacktrace would also be nice and
are you running shoes4 from the current master? Also what do you mean
by second one in the list?

Also it'd be cool if you could open an issue about that on the shoes4
issue tracker (https://github.com/shoes/shoes4/issues) and then we can
take the discussion there (There we got labels, milestones, all the
other issues etc.)

Thanks for reporting!
Tobi

On Thu 05 Sep 2013 07:43:28 AM CEST, Douglas Allen wrote:
> Hey All.
> Anybody know why I'm getting this error besides what is says. Seems
> it's the second one in the list but didn't give me that one. Where
> should it be? Doesn't shoes4 include it?

Douglas Allen
2013-09-05 @ 11:44
okay then let me make sure I'm going to put up the right info for that here
as it isn't that long.

I used the current version after I had this problem. It did the same thing
here on windows.
I have the windows install of jruby-1.7.4 so it has all three Ruby version
libs. I have jdk1.7._21
could use an up grade.
Okay. running bin\shoes samples\simple-sound.rb from the root of the cloned
repo I get...

app at
F:/Github/Shoes-projects/shoes4-master/lib/shoes/app.rb:15
                             require at org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1054
                             require at
C:/jruby-1.7.4/lib/ruby/shared/rubygems/custom_require.rb:36
                              (root) at -e:1

The comment about the other one in the listing is from a search in google
about this and it gave a link to changes of it on github is all. I scrolled
down to find the two of them sitting together at

line
12, 19 and 20. Since one of these is reported in my error is why I
mentioned it.

So that's about it. Should I go next for that missing template? I thought
the top dog was usually the best place to start. Is it the app or the
readme? The shoes.bat seems good. I checked all the requirements i JIRB.
Only this error after require 'samples\simple-sound.rb'
is entered. Thanks. So what is my issue?

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 4:41 AM, Tobias Pfeiffer <
tobias.pfeiffer@student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de> wrote:

> Hi Douglas,
> what code is causing that error? A stacktrace would also be nice and
> are you running shoes4 from the current master? Also what do you mean
> by second one in the list?
> Also it'd be cool if you could open an issue about that on the shoes4
> issue tracker (https://github.com/shoes/shoes4/issues) and then we can
> take the discussion there (There we got labels, milestones, all the
> other issues etc.)
> Thanks for reporting!
> Tobi
> On Thu 05 Sep 2013 07:43:28 AM CEST, Douglas Allen wrote:
> > Hey All.
> > Anybody know why I'm getting this error besides what is says. Seems
> > it's the second one in the list but didn't give me that one. Where
> > should it be? Doesn't shoes4 include it?

Douglas Allen
2013-09-05 @ 12:29
Okay. Just taking that files info and running import
org.eclipse.swt.graphics.Pattern
in jirb I get a similar error.
NameError: missing class or uppercase package name
(`org.eclipse.swt.graphics.Pattern')
        from org/jruby/javasupport/JavaUtilities.java:54:in
`get_proxy_or_package_under_package'
        from

file:/C:/jruby-1.7.4/lib/jruby.jar!/jruby/java/java_package_module_template.rb:14:in
`method_missing'

`java_import' from (irb):4:in `evaluate' from
org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1093:in `eval' from
org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1489:in `loop' from
org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1254:in `catch' from
org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1254:in `catch' from
C:\jruby-1.7.4\bin\jirb:13:in `(root)'

clearly there is something missing.

Jruby doesn't have the required swt libraries. What do I need?

I can't get any of the required gems to load up in jirb also and I did the
bundle install as per the readme steps. No wonder I can't get the imports.

any clues? swt gem is there in shared gems as well as all the others that
got bundled in.

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 6:44 AM, Douglas Allen <kb9agt@gmail.com> wrote:

> okay then let me make sure I'm going to put up the right info for that
> here as it isn't that long.
> I used the current version after I had this problem. It did the same thing
> here on windows.
> I have the windows install of jruby-1.7.4 so it has all three Ruby version
> libs. I have jdk1.7._21
> could use an up grade.
> Okay. running bin\shoes samples\simple-sound.rb from the root of the
> cloned repo I get...
>                                  app at
> F:/Github/Shoes-projects/shoes4-master/lib/shoes/app.rb:15
>                              require at org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1054
>                              require at
> C:/jruby-1.7.4/lib/ruby/shared/rubygems/custom_require.rb:36
>                               (root) at -e:1
> The comment about the other one in the listing is from a search in google
> about this and it gave a link to changes of it on github is all. I scrolled
> down to find the two of them sitting together at
line
> 12, 19 and 20. Since one of these is reported in my error is why I
> mentioned it.
> So that's about it. Should I go next for that missing template? I thought
> the top dog was usually the best place to start. Is it the app or the
> readme? The shoes.bat seems good. I checked all the requirements i JIRB.
> Only this error after require 'samples\simple-sound.rb'
> is entered. Thanks. So what is my issue?
> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 4:41 AM, Tobias Pfeiffer <
> tobias.pfeiffer@student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de> wrote:
>> Hi Douglas,
>> what code is causing that error? A stacktrace would also be nice and
>> are you running shoes4 from the current master? Also what do you mean
>> by second one in the list?
>> Also it'd be cool if you could open an issue about that on the shoes4
>> issue tracker (https://github.com/shoes/shoes4/issues) and then we can
>> take the discussion there (There we got labels, milestones, all the
>> other issues etc.)
>> Thanks for reporting!
>> Tobi
>> On Thu 05 Sep 2013 07:43:28 AM CEST, Douglas Allen wrote:
>> > Hey All.
>> >
>> > Anybody know why I'm getting this error besides what is says. Seems
>> > it's the second one in the list but didn't give me that one. Where
>> > should it be? Doesn't shoes4 include it?

Douglas Allen
2013-09-05 @ 12:39
I'll have to recant the one statement about any of the gems. I went to the
graphical jirb from the start menu and ran the top several lines from this
fore mentioned file.

require 'java'
# TODO: Remove when merged upstream (v0.14?)
require 'swt/full-monkeypatch'
# TODO: Remove when merged upstream (v0.14?)
# Force-load our fixed jar_loader.rb
$LOAD_PATH.unshift File.expand_path('../../swt', __FILE__)
require 'jar_loader'
$LOAD_PATH.shift
require 'swt'

Load path is a no no because I don't have this on my C drive and am
not running from root of the shoes4-master.

swt is okay though.
require 'swt'
=> false
The graphical jirb doesn't need it.

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 7:29 AM, Douglas Allen <kb9agt@gmail.com> wrote:

> Okay. Just taking that files info and running import
> org.eclipse.swt.graphics.Pattern
> in jirb I get a similar error.
> NameError: missing class or uppercase package name
> (`org.eclipse.swt.graphics.Pattern')
>         from org/jruby/javasupport/JavaUtilities.java:54:in
> `get_proxy_or_package_under_package'
>         from
> `method_missing'
>         from (irb):3:in `evaluate'
>         from org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1093:in `eval'
>         from org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1489:in `loop'
>         from org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1254:in `catch'
>         from org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1254:in `catch'
>         from C:\jruby-1.7.4\bin\jirb:13:in `(root)'
> I run import org.eclipse.swt.graphics
> and get
> ArgumentError: not a Java class or interface: Java::OrgEclipseSwtGraphics
> from
> file:/C:/jruby-1.7.4/lib/jruby.jar!/jruby/java/core_ext/object.rb:31:in
> `java_import' from org/jruby/RubyArray.java:2417:in `map' from
> file:/C:/jruby-1.7.4/lib/jruby.jar!/jruby/java/core_ext/object.rb:22:in
> `java_import' from (irb):4:in `evaluate' from
> org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1093:in `eval' from
> org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1489:in `loop' from
> org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1254:in `catch' from
> org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1254:in `catch' from
> C:\jruby-1.7.4\bin\jirb:13:in `(root)'
> clearly there is something missing.
> Jruby doesn't have the required swt libraries. What do I need?
> I can't get any of the required gems to load up in jirb also and I did the
> bundle install as per the readme steps. No wonder I can't get the imports.
> any clues? swt gem is there in shared gems as well as all the others that
> got bundled in.
> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 6:44 AM, Douglas Allen <kb9agt@gmail.com> wrote:
>> okay then let me make sure I'm going to put up the right info for that
>> here as it isn't that long.
>> I used the current version after I had this problem. It did the same
>> thing here on windows.
>> I have the windows install of jruby-1.7.4 so it has all three Ruby
>> version libs. I have jdk1.7._21
>> could use an up grade.
>> Okay. running bin\shoes samples\simple-sound.rb from the root of the
>> cloned repo I get...
>>                                  app at
>> F:/Github/Shoes-projects/shoes4-master/lib/shoes/app.rb:15
>>                              require at org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1054
>>                              require at
>> C:/jruby-1.7.4/lib/ruby/shared/rubygems/custom_require.rb:36
>>                               (root) at -e:1
>> The comment about the other one in the listing is from a search in google
>> about this and it gave a link to changes of it on github is all. I scrolled
>> down to find the two of them sitting together at
line
>> 12, 19 and 20. Since one of these is reported in my error is why I
>> mentioned it.
>> So that's about it. Should I go next for that missing template? I thought
>> the top dog was usually the best place to start. Is it the app or the
>> readme? The shoes.bat seems good. I checked all the requirements i JIRB.
>> Only this error after require 'samples\simple-sound.rb'
>> is entered. Thanks. So what is my issue?
>> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 4:41 AM, Tobias Pfeiffer <
>> tobias.pfeiffer@student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de> wrote:
>>> Hi Douglas,
>>> what code is causing that error? A stacktrace would also be nice and
>>> are you running shoes4 from the current master? Also what do you mean
>>> by second one in the list?
>>> Also it'd be cool if you could open an issue about that on the shoes4
>>> issue tracker (https://github.com/shoes/shoes4/issues) and then we can
>>> take the discussion there (There we got labels, milestones, all the
>>> other issues etc.)
>>> Thanks for reporting!
>>> Tobi
>>> On Thu 05 Sep 2013 07:43:28 AM CEST, Douglas Allen wrote:
>>> > Hey All.
>>> >
>>> > Anybody know why I'm getting this error besides what is says. Seems
>>> > it's the second one in the list but didn't give me that one. Where
>>> > should it be? Doesn't shoes4 include it?

Douglas Allen
2013-09-05 @ 12:43
could we monkey patch shoes4 to run in this graphical environment?
It's already included in the windows jruby installer.
Would it be that hard?

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 7:39 AM, Douglas Allen <kb9agt@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll have to recant the one statement about any of the gems. I went to the
> graphical jirb from the start menu and ran the top several lines from this
> fore mentioned file.
> require 'java'
> # TODO: Remove when merged upstream (v0.14?)
> require 'swt/full-monkeypatch'
> # TODO: Remove when merged upstream (v0.14?)
> # Force-load our fixed jar_loader.rb
> $LOAD_PATH.unshift File.expand_path('../../swt', __FILE__)
> require 'jar_loader'
> $LOAD_PATH.shift
> require 'swt'
> Load path is a no no because I don't have this on my C drive and am not
running from root of the shoes4-master.
> swt is okay though.
> require 'swt'
> => false
> The graphical jirb doesn't need it.
> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 7:29 AM, Douglas Allen <kb9agt@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Okay. Just taking that files info and running import
>> org.eclipse.swt.graphics.Pattern
>> in jirb I get a similar error.
>> NameError: missing class or uppercase package name
>> (`org.eclipse.swt.graphics.Pattern')
>>         from org/jruby/javasupport/JavaUtilities.java:54:in
>> `get_proxy_or_package_under_package'
>>         from
>> `method_missing'
>>         from (irb):3:in `evaluate'
>>         from org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1093:in `eval'
>>         from org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1489:in `loop'
>>         from org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1254:in `catch'
>>         from org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1254:in `catch'
>>         from C:\jruby-1.7.4\bin\jirb:13:in `(root)'
>> I run import org.eclipse.swt.graphics
>> and get
>> ArgumentError: not a Java class or interface: Java::OrgEclipseSwtGraphics
>> from
>> file:/C:/jruby-1.7.4/lib/jruby.jar!/jruby/java/core_ext/object.rb:31:in
>> `java_import' from org/jruby/RubyArray.java:2417:in `map' from
>> file:/C:/jruby-1.7.4/lib/jruby.jar!/jruby/java/core_ext/object.rb:22:in
>> `java_import' from (irb):4:in `evaluate' from
>> org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1093:in `eval' from
>> org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1489:in `loop' from
>> org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1254:in `catch' from
>> org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1254:in `catch' from
>> C:\jruby-1.7.4\bin\jirb:13:in `(root)'
>> clearly there is something missing.
>> Jruby doesn't have the required swt libraries. What do I need?
>> I can't get any of the required gems to load up in jirb also and I did
>> the bundle install as per the readme steps. No wonder I can't get the
>> imports.
>> any clues? swt gem is there in shared gems as well as all the others that
>> got bundled in.
>> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 6:44 AM, Douglas Allen <kb9agt@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> okay then let me make sure I'm going to put up the right info for that
>>> here as it isn't that long.
>>> I used the current version after I had this problem. It did the same
>>> thing here on windows.
>>> I have the windows install of jruby-1.7.4 so it has all three Ruby
>>> version libs. I have jdk1.7._21
>>> could use an up grade.
>>> Okay. running bin\shoes samples\simple-sound.rb from the root of the
>>> cloned repo I get...
>>>                                  app at
>>> F:/Github/Shoes-projects/shoes4-master/lib/shoes/app.rb:15
>>>                              require at org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1054
>>>                              require at
>>> C:/jruby-1.7.4/lib/ruby/shared/rubygems/custom_require.rb:36
>>>                               (root) at -e:1
>>> The comment about the other one in the listing is from a search in
>>> google about this and it gave a link to changes of it on github is all. I
>>> scrolled down to find the two of them sitting together at
line
>>> 12, 19 and 20. Since one of these is reported in my error is why I
>>> mentioned it.
>>> So that's about it. Should I go next for that missing template? I
>>> thought the top dog was usually the best place to start. Is it the app or
>>> the readme? The shoes.bat seems good. I checked all the requirements i
>>> JIRB. Only this error after require 'samples\simple-sound.rb'
>>> is entered. Thanks. So what is my issue?
>>> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 4:41 AM, Tobias Pfeiffer <
>>> tobias.pfeiffer@student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de> wrote:
>>>> Hi Douglas,
>>>>
>>>> what code is causing that error? A stacktrace would also be nice and
>>>> are you running shoes4 from the current master? Also what do you mean
>>>> by second one in the list?
>>>> Also it'd be cool if you could open an issue about that on the shoes4
>>>> issue tracker (https://github.com/shoes/shoes4/issues) and then we can
>>>> take the discussion there (There we got labels, milestones, all the
>>>> other issues etc.)
>>>>
>>>> Thanks for reporting!
>>>> Tobi
>>>> On Thu 05 Sep 2013 07:43:28 AM CEST, Douglas Allen wrote:
>>>> > Hey All.
>>>> >
>>>> > Anybody know why I'm getting this error besides what is says. Seems
>>>> > it's the second one in the list but didn't give me that one. Where
>>>> > should it be? Doesn't shoes4 include it?

Douglas Allen
2013-09-05 @ 12:50
Hello Swing Kick Me! lol

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 7:43 AM, Douglas Allen <kb9agt@gmail.com> wrote:

> could we monkey patch shoes4 to run in this graphical environment?
> It's already included in the windows jruby installer.
> Would it be that hard?
> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 7:39 AM, Douglas Allen <kb9agt@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'll have to recant the one statement about any of the gems. I went to
>> the graphical jirb from the start menu and ran the top several lines from
>> this fore mentioned file.
>> require 'java'
>> # TODO: Remove when merged upstream (v0.14?)
>> require 'swt/full-monkeypatch'
>> # TODO: Remove when merged upstream (v0.14?)
>> # Force-load our fixed jar_loader.rb
>> $LOAD_PATH.unshift File.expand_path('../../swt', __FILE__)
>> require 'jar_loader'
>> $LOAD_PATH.shift
>> require 'swt'
>> Load path is a no no because I don't have this on my C drive and am not
running from root of the shoes4-master.
>> swt is okay though.
>> require 'swt'
>> => false
>> The graphical jirb doesn't need it.
>> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 7:29 AM, Douglas Allen <kb9agt@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Okay. Just taking that files info and running import
>>> org.eclipse.swt.graphics.Pattern
>>> in jirb I get a similar error.
>>> NameError: missing class or uppercase package name
>>> (`org.eclipse.swt.graphics.Pattern')
>>>         from org/jruby/javasupport/JavaUtilities.java:54:in
>>> `get_proxy_or_package_under_package'
>>>         from
>>> `method_missing'
>>>         from (irb):3:in `evaluate'
>>>         from org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1093:in `eval'
>>>         from org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1489:in `loop'
>>>         from org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1254:in `catch'
>>>         from org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1254:in `catch'
>>>         from C:\jruby-1.7.4\bin\jirb:13:in `(root)'
>>> I run import org.eclipse.swt.graphics
>>> and get
>>> ArgumentError: not a Java class or interface:
>>> Java::OrgEclipseSwtGraphics from
>>> file:/C:/jruby-1.7.4/lib/jruby.jar!/jruby/java/core_ext/object.rb:31:in
>>> `java_import' from org/jruby/RubyArray.java:2417:in `map' from
>>> file:/C:/jruby-1.7.4/lib/jruby.jar!/jruby/java/core_ext/object.rb:22:in
>>> `java_import' from (irb):4:in `evaluate' from
>>> org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1093:in `eval' from
>>> org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1489:in `loop' from
>>> org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1254:in `catch' from
>>> org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1254:in `catch' from
>>> C:\jruby-1.7.4\bin\jirb:13:in `(root)'
>>> clearly there is something missing.
>>> Jruby doesn't have the required swt libraries. What do I need?
>>> I can't get any of the required gems to load up in jirb also and I did
>>> the bundle install as per the readme steps. No wonder I can't get the
>>> imports.
>>> any clues? swt gem is there in shared gems as well as all the others
>>> that got bundled in.
>>> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 6:44 AM, Douglas Allen <kb9agt@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> okay then let me make sure I'm going to put up the right info for that
>>>> here as it isn't that long.
>>>> I used the current version after I had this problem. It did the same
>>>> thing here on windows.
>>>> I have the windows install of jruby-1.7.4 so it has all three Ruby
>>>> version libs. I have jdk1.7._21
>>>> could use an up grade.
>>>> Okay. running bin\shoes samples\simple-sound.rb from the root of the
>>>> cloned repo I get...
>>>> call jruby --1.9 -e "$:<< 'lib'; require 'shoes'; require
>>>> F:/Github/Shoes-projects/shoes4-master/lib/shoes/app.rb:15
>>>>                              require at org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1054
>>>>                              require at
>>>> C:/jruby-1.7.4/lib/ruby/shared/rubygems/custom_require.rb:36
>>>>                               (root) at -e:1
>>>>
>>>> The comment about the other one in the listing is from a search in
>>>> google about this and it gave a link to changes of it on github is all. I
>>>> scrolled down to find the two of them sitting together at
line
>>>> 12, 19 and 20. Since one of these is reported in my error is why I
>>>> mentioned it.
>>>> So that's about it. Should I go next for that missing template? I
>>>> thought the top dog was usually the best place to start. Is it the app or
>>>> the readme? The shoes.bat seems good. I checked all the requirements i
>>>> JIRB. Only this error after require 'samples\simple-sound.rb'
>>>> is entered. Thanks. So what is my issue?
>>>> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 4:41 AM, Tobias Pfeiffer <
>>>> tobias.pfeiffer@student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de> wrote:
>>>>> Hi Douglas,
>>>>>
>>>>> what code is causing that error? A stacktrace would also be nice and
>>>>> are you running shoes4 from the current master? Also what do you mean
>>>>> by second one in the list?
>>>>> Also it'd be cool if you could open an issue about that on the shoes4
>>>>> issue tracker (https://github.com/shoes/shoes4/issues) and then we can
>>>>> take the discussion there (There we got labels, milestones, all the
>>>>> other issues etc.)
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks for reporting!
>>>>> Tobi
>>>>> On Thu 05 Sep 2013 07:43:28 AM CEST, Douglas Allen wrote:
>>>>> > Hey All.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > Anybody know why I'm getting this error besides what is says. Seems
>>>>> > it's the second one in the list but didn't give me that one. Where
>>>>> > should it be? Doesn't shoes4 include it?

Douglas Allen
2013-09-05 @ 12:53
Maybe we could just build a jruby app that includes shoes4.

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 7:50 AM, Douglas Allen <kb9agt@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Swing Kick Me! lol
> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 7:43 AM, Douglas Allen <kb9agt@gmail.com> wrote:
>> could we monkey patch shoes4 to run in this graphical environment?
>> It's already included in the windows jruby installer.
>> Would it be that hard?
>> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 7:39 AM, Douglas Allen <kb9agt@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I'll have to recant the one statement about any of the gems. I went to
>>> the graphical jirb from the start menu and ran the top several lines from
>>> this fore mentioned file.
>>> require 'java'
>>> # TODO: Remove when merged upstream (v0.14?)
>>> require 'swt/full-monkeypatch'
>>> # TODO: Remove when merged upstream (v0.14?)
>>> # Force-load our fixed jar_loader.rb
>>> $LOAD_PATH.unshift File.expand_path('../../swt', __FILE__)
>>> require 'jar_loader'
>>> $LOAD_PATH.shift
>>> require 'swt'
>>> Load path is a no no because I don't have this on my C drive and am
not running from root of the shoes4-master.
>>> swt is okay though.
>>> require 'swt'
>>> => false
>>> The graphical jirb doesn't need it.
>>> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 7:29 AM, Douglas Allen <kb9agt@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> Okay. Just taking that files info and running import
>>>> org.eclipse.swt.graphics.Pattern
>>>> in jirb I get a similar error.
>>>> NameError: missing class or uppercase package name
>>>> (`org.eclipse.swt.graphics.Pattern')
>>>>         from org/jruby/javasupport/JavaUtilities.java:54:in
>>>> `get_proxy_or_package_under_package'
>>>>         from
>>>> `method_missing'
>>>>         from (irb):3:in `evaluate'
>>>>         from org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1093:in `eval'
>>>>         from org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1489:in `loop'
>>>>         from org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1254:in `catch'
>>>>         from org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1254:in `catch'
>>>>         from C:\jruby-1.7.4\bin\jirb:13:in `(root)'
>>>> I run import org.eclipse.swt.graphics
>>>> and get
>>>> ArgumentError: not a Java class or interface:
>>>> Java::OrgEclipseSwtGraphics from
>>>> file:/C:/jruby-1.7.4/lib/jruby.jar!/jruby/java/core_ext/object.rb:31:in
>>>> `java_import' from org/jruby/RubyArray.java:2417:in `map' from
>>>> file:/C:/jruby-1.7.4/lib/jruby.jar!/jruby/java/core_ext/object.rb:22:in
>>>> `java_import' from (irb):4:in `evaluate' from
>>>> org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1093:in `eval' from
>>>> org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1489:in `loop' from
>>>> org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1254:in `catch' from
>>>> org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1254:in `catch' from
>>>> C:\jruby-1.7.4\bin\jirb:13:in `(root)'
>>>>
>>>> clearly there is something missing.
>>>>
>>>> Jruby doesn't have the required swt libraries. What do I need?
>>>>
>>>> I can't get any of the required gems to load up in jirb also and I did
>>>> the bundle install as per the readme steps. No wonder I can't get the
>>>> imports.
>>>>
>>>> any clues? swt gem is there in shared gems as well as all the others
>>>> that got bundled in.
>>>> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 6:44 AM, Douglas Allen <kb9agt@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> okay then let me make sure I'm going to put up the right info for that
>>>>> here as it isn't that long.
>>>>> I used the current version after I had this problem. It did the same
>>>>> thing here on windows.
>>>>> I have the windows install of jruby-1.7.4 so it has all three Ruby
>>>>> version libs. I have jdk1.7._21
>>>>> could use an up grade.
>>>>> Okay. running bin\shoes samples\simple-sound.rb from the root of the
>>>>> cloned repo I get...
>>>>> call jruby --1.9 -e "$:<< 'lib'; require 'shoes'; require
>>>>> F:/Github/Shoes-projects/shoes4-master/lib/shoes/app.rb:15
>>>>>                              require at org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1054
>>>>>                              require at
>>>>> C:/jruby-1.7.4/lib/ruby/shared/rubygems/custom_require.rb:36
>>>>>                               (root) at -e:1
>>>>>
>>>>> The comment about the other one in the listing is from a search in
>>>>> google about this and it gave a link to changes of it on github is all. I
>>>>> scrolled down to find the two of them sitting together at
line
>>>>> 12, 19 and 20. Since one of these is reported in my error is why I
>>>>> mentioned it.
>>>>> So that's about it. Should I go next for that missing template? I
>>>>> thought the top dog was usually the best place to start. Is it the app or
>>>>> the readme? The shoes.bat seems good. I checked all the requirements i
>>>>> JIRB. Only this error after require 'samples\simple-sound.rb'
>>>>> is entered. Thanks. So what is my issue?
>>>>> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 4:41 AM, Tobias Pfeiffer <
>>>>> tobias.pfeiffer@student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de> wrote:
>>>>>> Hi Douglas,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> what code is causing that error? A stacktrace would also be nice and
>>>>>> are you running shoes4 from the current master? Also what do you mean
>>>>>> by second one in the list?
>>>>>> Also it'd be cool if you could open an issue about that on the shoes4
>>>>>> issue tracker (https://github.com/shoes/shoes4/issues) and then we
>>>>>> can
>>>>>> take the discussion there (There we got labels, milestones, all the
>>>>>> other issues etc.)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Thanks for reporting!
>>>>>> Tobi
>>>>>> On Thu 05 Sep 2013 07:43:28 AM CEST, Douglas Allen wrote:
>>>>>> > Hey All.
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> > Anybody know why I'm getting this error besides what is says. Seems
>>>>>> > it's the second one in the list but didn't give me that one. Where
>>>>>> > should it be? Doesn't shoes4 include it?

Douglas Allen
2013-09-05 @ 12:56
Any future plans to make shoes4 a jruby gem?

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 7:53 AM, Douglas Allen <kb9agt@gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe we could just build a jruby app that includes shoes4.
> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 7:50 AM, Douglas Allen <kb9agt@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello Swing Kick Me! lol
>> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 7:43 AM, Douglas Allen <kb9agt@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> could we monkey patch shoes4 to run in this graphical environment?
>>> It's already included in the windows jruby installer.
>>> Would it be that hard?
>>> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 7:39 AM, Douglas Allen <kb9agt@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> I'll have to recant the one statement about any of the gems. I went to
>>>> the graphical jirb from the start menu and ran the top several lines from
>>>> this fore mentioned file.
>>>> require 'java'
>>>>
>>>> # TODO: Remove when merged upstream (v0.14?)
>>>> require 'swt/full-monkeypatch'
>>>>
>>>> # TODO: Remove when merged upstream (v0.14?)
>>>> # Force-load our fixed jar_loader.rb
>>>>
>>>> $LOAD_PATH.unshift File.expand_path('../../swt', __FILE__)
>>>> require 'jar_loader'
>>>> $LOAD_PATH.shift
>>>> require 'swt'
>>>>
>>>> Load path is a no no because I don't have this on my C drive and am
not running from root of the shoes4-master.
>>>>
>>>> swt is okay though.
>>>> require 'swt'
>>>> => false
>>>> The graphical jirb doesn't need it.
>>>> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 7:29 AM, Douglas Allen <kb9agt@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>> Okay. Just taking that files info and running import
>>>>> org.eclipse.swt.graphics.Pattern
>>>>> in jirb I get a similar error.
>>>>> NameError: missing class or uppercase package name
>>>>> (`org.eclipse.swt.graphics.Pattern')
>>>>>         from org/jruby/javasupport/JavaUtilities.java:54:in
>>>>> `get_proxy_or_package_under_package'
>>>>>         from
>>>>> `method_missing'
>>>>>         from (irb):3:in `evaluate'
>>>>>         from org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1093:in `eval'
>>>>>         from org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1489:in `loop'
>>>>>         from org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1254:in `catch'
>>>>>         from org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1254:in `catch'
>>>>>         from C:\jruby-1.7.4\bin\jirb:13:in `(root)'
>>>>> I run import org.eclipse.swt.graphics
>>>>> and get
>>>>> ArgumentError: not a Java class or interface:
>>>>> Java::OrgEclipseSwtGraphics from
>>>>> file:/C:/jruby-1.7.4/lib/jruby.jar!/jruby/java/core_ext/object.rb:31:in
>>>>> `java_import' from org/jruby/RubyArray.java:2417:in `map' from
>>>>> file:/C:/jruby-1.7.4/lib/jruby.jar!/jruby/java/core_ext/object.rb:22:in
>>>>> `java_import' from (irb):4:in `evaluate' from
>>>>> org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1093:in `eval' from
>>>>> org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1489:in `loop' from
>>>>> org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1254:in `catch' from
>>>>> org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1254:in `catch' from
>>>>> C:\jruby-1.7.4\bin\jirb:13:in `(root)'
>>>>>
>>>>> clearly there is something missing.
>>>>>
>>>>> Jruby doesn't have the required swt libraries. What do I need?
>>>>>
>>>>> I can't get any of the required gems to load up in jirb also and I did
>>>>> the bundle install as per the readme steps. No wonder I can't get the
>>>>> imports.
>>>>>
>>>>> any clues? swt gem is there in shared gems as well as all the others
>>>>> that got bundled in.
>>>>> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 6:44 AM, Douglas Allen <kb9agt@gmail.com>wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> okay then let me make sure I'm going to put up the right info for
>>>>>> that here as it isn't that long.
>>>>>> I used the current version after I had this problem. It did the same
>>>>>> thing here on windows.
>>>>>> I have the windows install of jruby-1.7.4 so it has all three Ruby
>>>>>> version libs. I have jdk1.7._21
>>>>>> could use an up grade.
>>>>>> Okay. running bin\shoes samples\simple-sound.rb from the root of the
>>>>>> cloned repo I get...
>>>>>> call jruby --1.9 -e "$:<< 'lib'; require 'shoes'; require
>>>>>> F:/Github/Shoes-projects/shoes4-master/lib/shoes/app.rb:15
>>>>>>                              require at org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1054
>>>>>>                              require at
>>>>>> C:/jruby-1.7.4/lib/ruby/shared/rubygems/custom_require.rb:36
>>>>>>                               (root) at -e:1
>>>>>>
>>>>>> The comment about the other one in the listing is from a search in
>>>>>> scrolled down to find the two of them sitting together at
line
>>>>>> 12, 19 and 20. Since one of these is reported in my error is why I
>>>>>> mentioned it.
>>>>>> So that's about it. Should I go next for that missing template? I
>>>>>> the readme? The shoes.bat seems good. I checked all the requirements i
>>>>>> JIRB. Only this error after require 'samples\simple-sound.rb'
>>>>>> is entered. Thanks. So what is my issue?
>>>>>> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 4:41 AM, Tobias Pfeiffer <
>>>>>> tobias.pfeiffer@student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de> wrote:
>>>>>>> Hi Douglas,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> what code is causing that error? A stacktrace would also be nice and
>>>>>>> are you running shoes4 from the current master? Also what do you mean
>>>>>>> by second one in the list?
>>>>>>> Also it'd be cool if you could open an issue about that on the shoes4
>>>>>>> issue tracker (https://github.com/shoes/shoes4/issues) and then we
>>>>>>> can
>>>>>>> take the discussion there (There we got labels, milestones, all the
>>>>>>> other issues etc.)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Thanks for reporting!
>>>>>>> Tobi
>>>>>>> On Thu 05 Sep 2013 07:43:28 AM CEST, Douglas Allen wrote:
>>>>>>> > Hey All.
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> > Anybody know why I'm getting this error besides what is says. Seems
>>>>>>> > it's the second one in the list but didn't give me that one. Where
>>>>>>> > should it be? Doesn't shoes4 include it?

Eric Watson
2013-09-05 @ 13:25

> On Sep 5, 2013, at 7:56, Douglas Allen <kb9agt@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any future plans to make shoes4 a jruby gem?

Shoes 4 *is* a jruby gem, and it should work on Windows. If it doesn't,
that's a bug :)

Tobias Pfeiffer
2013-09-05 @ 13:32
Hi Douglas,

yes as Eric said it should work on Windows. It is a JRuby gem it is
just not released to RubyGems yet, we are working on that (e.g. some
bugs still need fixing).

It looks to me like your shoes master is not up to date, could you do
git pull on it? Because that whole monkey patch thing should not be
there, we deleted it months ago and are now running on swt v 0.16.
Maybe you are also missing a "bundle install".

Could you please refrain from posting so many messages in short
succession to the mailing list? There are many people subscribed to
this list and it is a bit of unnecessary noise.
Also for issues like this the github built in issues is the preferred
place.

Cheers,
Tobi

On Thu 05 Sep 2013 03:25:09 PM CEST, Eric Watson wrote:
>> On Sep 5, 2013, at 7:56, Douglas Allen <kb9agt@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Any future plans to make shoes4 a jruby gem?
> Shoes 4 *is* a jruby gem, and it should work on Windows. If it doesn't,
that's a bug :)

Douglas Allen
2013-09-06 @ 12:17
I updated it yesterday after I had this problem. I told you that. If nobody
here can help me then please just unsubscribe me. It is noise, your right,
But who's? I don't need it.
Where do want the help? I'm trying to figure out what to say about it. So
thanks all. See ya.

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 8:32 AM, Tobias Pfeiffer <
tobias.pfeiffer@student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de> wrote:

> Hi Douglas,
> yes as Eric said it should work on Windows. It is a JRuby gem it is
> just not released to RubyGems yet, we are working on that (e.g. some
> bugs still need fixing).
> It looks to me like your shoes master is not up to date, could you do
> git pull on it? Because that whole monkey patch thing should not be
> there, we deleted it months ago and are now running on swt v 0.16.
> Maybe you are also missing a "bundle install".
> Could you please refrain from posting so many messages in short
> succession to the mailing list? There are many people subscribed to
> this list and it is a bit of unnecessary noise.
> Also for issues like this the github built in issues is the preferred
> place.
> Cheers,
> Tobi
> On Thu 05 Sep 2013 03:25:09 PM CEST, Eric Watson wrote:
> >> On Sep 5, 2013, at 7:56, Douglas Allen <kb9agt@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Any future plans to make shoes4 a jruby gem?
> > Shoes 4 *is* a jruby gem, and it should work on Windows. If it doesn't,
> that's a bug :)

Tobias Pfeiffer
2013-09-06 @ 12:32
Hi Douglas,

problem reports,  discussions and help are very welcome here. Although
the shoes4 issue tracker is rather suited for issues/bugs such as this:

However 6 emails within less than 30 mins without anyone replying
inbetween are quite noisy, especially with contents like "Hello Swing
Kick Me! lol" are quite noisy and irrelevant to most of the recipients
of this mailing list.

You can also join us on IRC, freenode on #shoes.

Also I seem to have missed the statement that you updated it, I thought
your update was related to JRuby not the shoes master. Or more
importantly the bundle install/bundle update to update the gem
dependencies.

Cheers.
Tobi
On Fri 06 Sep 2013 02:17:47 PM CEST, Douglas Allen wrote:
> I updated it yesterday after I had this problem. I told you that. If
> nobody here can help me then please just unsubscribe me. It is noise,
> your right, But who's? I don't need it.
> Where do want the help? I'm trying to figure out what to say about it.
> So thanks all. See ya.
> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 8:32 AM, Tobias Pfeiffer
> <tobias.pfeiffer@student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
> <mailto:tobias.pfeiffer@student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de>> wrote:
>     Hi Douglas,
>     yes as Eric said it should work on Windows. It is a JRuby gem it is
>     just not released to RubyGems yet, we are working on that (e.g. some
>     bugs still need fixing).
>     It looks to me like your shoes master is not up to date, could you do
>     git pull on it? Because that whole monkey patch thing should not be
>     there, we deleted it months ago and are now running on swt v 0.16.
>     Maybe you are also missing a "bundle install".
>     Could you please refrain from posting so many messages in short
>     succession to the mailing list? There are many people subscribed to
>     this list and it is a bit of unnecessary noise.
>     Also for issues like this the github built in issues is the preferred
>     place.
>     Cheers,
>     Tobi
>     On Thu 05 Sep 2013 03:25:09 PM CEST, Eric Watson wrote:
>     >
>     >
>     >> On Sep 5, 2013, at 7:56, Douglas Allen <kb9agt@gmail.com
>     <mailto:kb9agt@gmail.com>> wrote:
>     >>
>     >> Any future plans to make shoes4 a jruby gem?
>     >
>     > Shoes 4 *is* a jruby gem, and it should work on Windows. If it
>     doesn't, that's a bug :)

Charles Remes
2013-10-28 @ 21:10
Just got a similar problem when trying to run an example under Windows
with a new clone of master. I posted an issue:

cr

On Sep 5, 2013, at 8:32 AM, Tobias Pfeiffer
<tobias.pfeiffer@student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de> wrote:

> Hi Douglas,
> yes as Eric said it should work on Windows. It is a JRuby gem it is
> just not released to RubyGems yet, we are working on that (e.g. some
> bugs still need fixing).
> It looks to me like your shoes master is not up to date, could you do
> git pull on it? Because that whole monkey patch thing should not be
> there, we deleted it months ago and are now running on swt v 0.16.
> Maybe you are also missing a "bundle install".
> Could you please refrain from posting so many messages in short
> succession to the mailing list? There are many people subscribed to
> this list and it is a bit of unnecessary noise.
> Also for issues like this the github built in issues is the preferred
> place.

Douglas Allen
2013-09-05 @ 13:07
According to this it looks like windows users are not the underdogs we
might think from all the apple mac videos about Ruby.

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 7:56 AM, Douglas Allen <kb9agt@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any future plans to make shoes4 a jruby gem?
> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 7:53 AM, Douglas Allen <kb9agt@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Maybe we could just build a jruby app that includes shoes4.
>> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 7:50 AM, Douglas Allen <kb9agt@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hello Swing Kick Me! lol
>>> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 7:43 AM, Douglas Allen <kb9agt@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> could we monkey patch shoes4 to run in this graphical environment?
>>>> It's already included in the windows jruby installer.
>>>> Would it be that hard?
>>>> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 7:39 AM, Douglas Allen <kb9agt@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> I'll have to recant the one statement about any of the gems. I went to
>>>>> the graphical jirb from the start menu and ran the top several lines from
>>>>> this fore mentioned file.
>>>>> require 'java'
>>>>>
>>>>> # TODO: Remove when merged upstream (v0.14?)
>>>>> require 'swt/full-monkeypatch'
>>>>>
>>>>> # TODO: Remove when merged upstream (v0.14?)
>>>>> # Force-load our fixed jar_loader.rb
>>>>>
>>>>> $LOAD_PATH.unshift File.expand_path('../../swt', __FILE__)
>>>>> require 'jar_loader'
>>>>> $LOAD_PATH.shift
>>>>> require 'swt'
>>>>>
>>>>> Load path is a no no because I don't have this on my C drive and am
not running from root of the shoes4-master.
>>>>>
>>>>> swt is okay though.
>>>>> require 'swt'
>>>>> => false
>>>>> The graphical jirb doesn't need it.
>>>>> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 7:29 AM, Douglas Allen <kb9agt@gmail.com>wrote:
>>>>>> Okay. Just taking that files info and running import
>>>>>> org.eclipse.swt.graphics.Pattern
>>>>>> in jirb I get a similar error.
>>>>>> NameError: missing class or uppercase package name
>>>>>> (`org.eclipse.swt.graphics.Pattern')
>>>>>>         from org/jruby/javasupport/JavaUtilities.java:54:in
>>>>>> `get_proxy_or_package_under_package'
>>>>>>         from
>>>>>> `method_missing'
>>>>>>         from (irb):3:in `evaluate'
>>>>>>         from org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1093:in `eval'
>>>>>>         from org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1489:in `loop'
>>>>>>         from org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1254:in `catch'
>>>>>>         from org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1254:in `catch'
>>>>>>         from C:\jruby-1.7.4\bin\jirb:13:in `(root)'
>>>>>> I run import org.eclipse.swt.graphics
>>>>>> and get
>>>>>> ArgumentError: not a Java class or interface:
>>>>>> Java::OrgEclipseSwtGraphics from
>>>>>> file:/C:/jruby-1.7.4/lib/jruby.jar!/jruby/java/core_ext/object.rb:31:in
>>>>>> `java_import' from org/jruby/RubyArray.java:2417:in `map' from
>>>>>> file:/C:/jruby-1.7.4/lib/jruby.jar!/jruby/java/core_ext/object.rb:22:in
>>>>>> `java_import' from (irb):4:in `evaluate' from
>>>>>> org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1093:in `eval' from
>>>>>> org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1489:in `loop' from
>>>>>> org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1254:in `catch' from
>>>>>> org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1254:in `catch' from
>>>>>> C:\jruby-1.7.4\bin\jirb:13:in `(root)'
>>>>>>
>>>>>> clearly there is something missing.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Jruby doesn't have the required swt libraries. What do I need?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I can't get any of the required gems to load up in jirb also and I
>>>>>> did the bundle install as per the readme steps. No wonder I can't get the
>>>>>> imports.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> any clues? swt gem is there in shared gems as well as all the others
>>>>>> that got bundled in.
>>>>>> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 6:44 AM, Douglas Allen <kb9agt@gmail.com>wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> okay then let me make sure I'm going to put up the right info for
>>>>>>> that here as it isn't that long.
>>>>>>> I used the current version after I had this problem. It did the same
>>>>>>> thing here on windows.
>>>>>>> I have the windows install of jruby-1.7.4 so it has all three Ruby
>>>>>>> version libs. I have jdk1.7._21
>>>>>>> could use an up grade.
>>>>>>> Okay. running bin\shoes samples\simple-sound.rb from the root of the
>>>>>>> cloned repo I get...
>>>>>>> call jruby --1.9 -e "$:<< 'lib'; require 'shoes'; require
>>>>>>> 'shoes/configuration'; Shoes.configuration.backend = :swt; require
>>>>>>> 'samples\simple-sound.rb' "
>>>>>>> NameError: missing class or uppercase package name
>>>>>>> (`org.eclipse.swt.graphics.Pattern')
>>>>>>>                              require at
>>>>>>> org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1054
>>>>>>>                              require at
>>>>>>> C:/jruby-1.7.4/lib/ruby/shared/rubygems/custom_require.rb:36
>>>>>>>                               (root) at -e:1
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> The comment about the other one in the listing is from a search in
>>>>>>> google about this and it gave a link to changes of it on github is all. I
>>>>>>> scrolled down to find the two of them sitting together at
line
>>>>>>> 12, 19 and 20. Since one of these is reported in my error is why I
>>>>>>> mentioned it.
>>>>>>> So that's about it. Should I go next for that missing template? I
>>>>>>> thought the top dog was usually the best place to start. Is it the app or
>>>>>>> the readme? The shoes.bat seems good. I checked all the requirements i
>>>>>>> JIRB. Only this error after require 'samples\simple-sound.rb'
>>>>>>> is entered. Thanks. So what is my issue?
>>>>>>> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 4:41 AM, Tobias Pfeiffer <
>>>>>>> tobias.pfeiffer@student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de> wrote:
>>>>>>>> Hi Douglas,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> what code is causing that error? A stacktrace would also be nice and
>>>>>>>> are you running shoes4 from the current master? Also what do you
>>>>>>>> mean
>>>>>>>> by second one in the list?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Also it'd be cool if you could open an issue about that on the
>>>>>>>> shoes4
>>>>>>>> issue tracker (https://github.com/shoes/shoes4/issues) and then we
>>>>>>>> can
>>>>>>>> take the discussion there (There we got labels, milestones, all the
>>>>>>>> other issues etc.)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Thanks for reporting!
>>>>>>>> Tobi
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Thu 05 Sep 2013 07:43:28 AM CEST, Douglas Allen wrote:
>>>>>>>> > Hey All.
>>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>>> > Anybody know why I'm getting this error besides what is says.
>>>>>>>> Seems
>>>>>>>> > it's the second one in the list but didn't give me that one. Where
>>>>>>>> > should it be? Doesn't shoes4 include it?
>>>>>>>>