librelist archives

« back to archive

SCG LOGO ..

SCG LOGO ..

From:
ranjan prabhu
Date:
2011-07-10 @ 14:17
could not decode message

Re: [scg.nmamit] SCG LOGO ..

From:
ashok kumar
Date:
2011-07-10 @ 14:44
Mr.Ranjan,
the first one looks better with expansion of SCG
regards,
ashok

On 10 July 2011 19:47, ranjan prabhu <ranjanprabhu7@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all ,
>             I have designed 2 logos .. please give me your feed backs ...
>



-- 
ashok
Ashokkumar A
cell;09341036247

Ashokkumar A, 4-143B(3),Amba Road,Ambalapadi,Udupi,Karnataka
Prof. ,IS&E Dept, NMAMIT, Nitte-574110

Re: [scg.nmamit] SCG LOGO ..

From:
Praveen A
Date:
2011-07-10 @ 15:23
Ranjan,

Looks really nice! I liked the first one too. But 'comma' should be after
the sace in the exansion.

Swatantra Computing Group, SCG

On Jul 10, 2011 7:48 PM, "ranjan prabhu" <ranjanprabhu7@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all ,
            I have designed 2 logos .. please give me your feed backs ...

Re: [scg.nmamit] SCG LOGO ..

From:
Praveen A
Date:
2011-07-10 @ 15:24
Sorry I meant 'space' should be after 'comma'.

On Jul 10, 2011 8:53 PM, "Praveen A" <pravi.a@gmail.com> wrote:

Ranjan,

Looks really nice! I liked the first one too. But 'comma' should be after
the sace in the exansion.

Swatantra Computing Group, SCG

> > On Jul 10, 2011 7:48 PM, "ranjan prabhu" <ranjanprabhu7@gmail.com>
wrote: > > Hi all , >       ...

Re: [scg.nmamit] SCG LOGO ..

From:
ranjan prabhu
Date:
2011-07-11 @ 05:32
ok will do the changes....

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 8:54 PM, Praveen A <pravi.a@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry I meant 'space' should be after 'comma'.
>
> On Jul 10, 2011 8:53 PM, "Praveen A" <pravi.a@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Ranjan,
>
> Looks really nice! I liked the first one too. But 'comma' should be after
> the sace in the exansion.
>
> Swatantra Computing Group, SCG
>
> > > On Jul 10, 2011 7:48 PM, "ranjan prabhu" <ranjanprabhu7@gmail.com>
> wrote: > > Hi all , >       ...
>
>