No meeting today

No meeting today

Rufo Sanchez
2011-06-26 @ 17:50
Somehow I'd managed to forget about this, but judging by the meeting
notification that just popped up on my phone, I believe we'd discussed
meeting today during the last meeting.

Since there hasn't been any discussion or confirmation, I'm assuming nobody
is heading over - but in case anyone was planning on showing up, it looks
like Coworking is having an all-day event, so while I'm not sure (there may
still be a room unused) chances are it wouldn't work out today. (If you
receive this too late, my sincere apologies!)

I'm neck-deep in a pretty large project and won't have much time to
experiment for the next 3-4 weeks, but I'm happy to help facilitate meetings
if anyone else would like to meet. Once this project is mostly off my plate,
I'd really like to get back to more experimental pursuits.

Rufo

Justin Kramer
2011-06-27 @ 00:53
Oops! It slipped my mind, too. I wouldn't have been able to make it
anyway. Next Sunday won't work for me either, but I'd be up for meeting in
two weeks.

Justin

On Jun 26, 2011, at 1:50 PM, Rufo Sanchez wrote:

> Somehow I'd managed to forget about this, but judging by the meeting
notification that just popped up on my phone, I believe we'd discussed
meeting today during the last meeting.
> Since there hasn't been any discussion or confirmation, I'm assuming
nobody is heading over - but in case anyone was planning on showing up, it
looks like Coworking is having an all-day event, so while I'm not sure
(there may still be a room unused) chances are it wouldn't work out today.
(If you receive this too late, my sincere apologies!)
> I'm neck-deep in a pretty large project and won't have much time to
experiment for the next 3-4 weeks, but I'm happy to help facilitate
meetings if anyone else would like to meet. Once this project is mostly
off my plate, I'd really like to get back to more experimental pursuits.
> Rufo

Steve Losh
2011-06-28 @ 13:59
Same here.  I'm up for meeting in two weeks as well (that's July 10, right?).

I've been playing around with writing a Minecraft bot framework in
Clojure.  So far
I've been banging my head against the client protocol (working with half-bytes in
Clojure is NOT fun).

If anyone wants to poke around (and maybe suggest improvements, I'm sure
most of it's
not exactly "idomatic" Clojure) it's at http://github.com/sjl/clojurecraft

On 06/26, Justin Kramer wrote:
> Oops! It slipped my mind, too. I wouldn't have been able to make it
anyway. Next Sunday won't work for me either, but I'd be up for meeting in
two weeks.
> Justin
> On Jun 26, 2011, at 1:50 PM, Rufo Sanchez wrote:
> > Somehow I'd managed to forget about this, but judging by the meeting
notification that just popped up on my phone, I believe we'd discussed
meeting today during the last meeting.
> > Since there hasn't been any discussion or confirmation, I'm assuming
nobody is heading over - but in case anyone was planning on showing up, it
looks like Coworking is having an all-day event, so while I'm not sure
(there may still be a room unused) chances are it wouldn't work out today.
(If you receive this too late, my sincere apologies!)
> > I'm neck-deep in a pretty large project and won't have much time to
experiment for the next 3-4 weeks, but I'm happy to help facilitate
meetings if anyone else would like to meet. Once this project is mostly
off my plate, I'd really like to get back to more experimental pursuits.
> > Rufo

Steve Losh

Danny Collins
2011-06-28 @ 16:56
I'm in for the 10th. Been doing a lot more reading than writing, need to
change the ratio.

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 9:59 AM, Steve Losh <steve@stevelosh.com> wrote:

> Same here.  I'm up for meeting in two weeks as well (that's July 10,
> right?).
> I've been playing around with writing a Minecraft bot framework in Clojure.
>  So far
> I've been banging my head against the client protocol (working with
> half-bytes in
> Clojure is NOT fun).
> If anyone wants to poke around (and maybe suggest improvements, I'm sure
> most of it's
> not exactly "idomatic" Clojure) it's at http://github.com/sjl/clojurecraft
> On 06/26, Justin Kramer wrote:
> > Oops! It slipped my mind, too. I wouldn't have been able to make it
> anyway. Next Sunday won't work for me either, but I'd be up for meeting in
> two weeks.
> > Justin
> > On Jun 26, 2011, at 1:50 PM, Rufo Sanchez wrote:
> > > Somehow I'd managed to forget about this, but judging by the meeting
> notification that just popped up on my phone, I believe we'd discussed
> meeting today during the last meeting.
> > > Since there hasn't been any discussion or confirmation, I'm assuming
> nobody is heading over - but in case anyone was planning on showing up, it
> looks like Coworking is having an all-day event, so while I'm not sure
> (there may still be a room unused) chances are it wouldn't work out today.
> (If you receive this too late, my sincere apologies!)
> > > I'm neck-deep in a pretty large project and won't have much time to
> experiment for the next 3-4 weeks, but I'm happy to help facilitate meetings
> if anyone else would like to meet. Once this project is mostly off my plate,
> I'd really like to get back to more experimental pursuits.
> > > Rufo
> Steve Losh

Justin Kramer
2011-07-08 @ 22:12
Friendly reminder to all: meeting this Sunday!

Justin

On Jun 28, 2011, at 12:56 PM, Danny Collins wrote:

> I'm in for the 10th. Been doing a lot more reading than writing, need to
change the ratio.
> On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 9:59 AM, Steve Losh <steve@stevelosh.com> wrote:
> Same here.  I'm up for meeting in two weeks as well (that's July 10, right?).
> I've been playing around with writing a Minecraft bot framework in
Clojure.  So far
anyway. Next Sunday won't work for me either, but I'd be up for meeting in
two weeks.
> > Justin
> > On Jun 26, 2011, at 1:50 PM, Rufo Sanchez wrote:
> > > Somehow I'd managed to forget about this, but judging by the meeting
notification that just popped up on my phone, I believe we'd discussed
meeting today during the last meeting.
> > > Since there hasn't been any discussion or confirmation, I'm assuming
nobody is heading over - but in case anyone was planning on showing up, it
looks like Coworking is having an all-day event, so while I'm not sure
(there may still be a room unused) chances are it wouldn't work out today.
(If you receive this too late, my sincere apologies!)
> > > I'm neck-deep in a pretty large project and won't have much time to
experiment for the next 3-4 weeks, but I'm happy to help facilitate
meetings if anyone else would like to meet. Once this project is mostly
off my plate, I'd really like to get back to more experimental pursuits.
> > > Rufo
> Steve Losh

Danny Collins
2011-07-08 @ 22:53
2 PM at Co-working?

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 6:12 PM, Justin Kramer <jkkramer@gmail.com> wrote:

> Friendly reminder to all: meeting this Sunday!
> Justin
> On Jun 28, 2011, at 12:56 PM, Danny Collins wrote:
> I'm in for the 10th. Been doing a lot more reading than writing, need to
> change the ratio.
> On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 9:59 AM, Steve Losh <steve@stevelosh.com> wrote:
>> Same here.  I'm up for meeting in two weeks as well (that's July 10,
>> right?).
>> I've been playing around with writing a Minecraft bot framework in
>> Clojure.  So far
>> I've been banging my head against the client protocol (working with
>> half-bytes in
>> Clojure is NOT fun).
>> If anyone wants to poke around (and maybe suggest improvements, I'm sure
>> most of it's
>> not exactly "idomatic" Clojure) it's at
>> http://github.com/sjl/clojurecraft
>> On 06/26, Justin Kramer wrote:
>> > Oops! It slipped my mind, too. I wouldn't have been able to make it
>> anyway. Next Sunday won't work for me either, but I'd be up for meeting in
>> two weeks.
>> >
>> > Justin
>> >
>> > On Jun 26, 2011, at 1:50 PM, Rufo Sanchez wrote:
>> >
>> > > Somehow I'd managed to forget about this, but judging by the meeting
>> notification that just popped up on my phone, I believe we'd discussed
>> meeting today during the last meeting.
>> > > Since there hasn't been any discussion or confirmation, I'm assuming
>> nobody is heading over - but in case anyone was planning on showing up, it
>> looks like Coworking is having an all-day event, so while I'm not sure
>> (there may still be a room unused) chances are it wouldn't work out today.
>> (If you receive this too late, my sincere apologies!)
>> > >
>> > > I'm neck-deep in a pretty large project and won't have much time to
>> experiment for the next 3-4 weeks, but I'm happy to help facilitate meetings
>> if anyone else would like to meet. Once this project is mostly off my plate,
>> I'd really like to get back to more experimental pursuits.
>> > > Rufo
>> >
>> --
>> Steve Losh

Steve Losh
2011-07-09 @ 17:17
Sounds good to me.  I'll try to have my Clojure Minecraft bot ready to play around
with a bit by then too.

On 07/08, Danny Collins wrote:
> 2 PM at Co-working?
> On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 6:12 PM, Justin Kramer <jkkramer@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Friendly reminder to all: meeting this Sunday!
> > Justin
> > On Jun 28, 2011, at 12:56 PM, Danny Collins wrote:
> > I'm in for the 10th. Been doing a lot more reading than writing, need to
> > change the ratio.
> > On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 9:59 AM, Steve Losh <steve@stevelosh.com> wrote:
> >> Same here.  I'm up for meeting in two weeks as well (that's July 10,
> >> right?).
> >>
> >> I've been playing around with writing a Minecraft bot framework in
> >> Clojure.  So far
> >> I've been banging my head against the client protocol (working with
> >> half-bytes in
> >> Clojure is NOT fun).
> >>
> >> >
> >> > Justin
> >> >
> >> > On Jun 26, 2011, at 1:50 PM, Rufo Sanchez wrote:
> >> >
> >> > > Somehow I'd managed to forget about this, but judging by the meeting
> >> notification that just popped up on my phone, I believe we'd discussed
> >> meeting today during the last meeting.
> >> > >
> >> > > Since there hasn't been any discussion or confirmation, I'm assuming
> >> nobody is heading over - but in case anyone was planning on showing up, it
> >> looks like Coworking is having an all-day event, so while I'm not sure
> >> (there may still be a room unused) chances are it wouldn't work out today.
> >> (If you receive this too late, my sincere apologies!)
> >> > >
> >> > > I'm neck-deep in a pretty large project and won't have much time to
> >> experiment for the next 3-4 weeks, but I'm happy to help facilitate meetings
> >> if anyone else would like to meet. Once this project is mostly off my plate,
> >> I'd really like to get back to more experimental pursuits.
> >> > >
> >> > > Rufo
> >> >
> >>
> >> --
> >> Steve Losh
> >>

Steve Losh

Rufo Sanchez
2011-07-09 @ 21:10
I'll be at Coworking tomorrow, but as previously mentioned am unlikely to be
able to participate. I'm (still) neck-deep in a project and have a tight
Monday deadlines, so odds are I'll be working on that.

Rufo

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 1:17 PM, Steve Losh <steve@stevelosh.com> wrote:

> Sounds good to me.  I'll try to have my Clojure Minecraft bot ready to play
> around
> with a bit by then too.
> On 07/08, Danny Collins wrote:
> > 2 PM at Co-working?
> > On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 6:12 PM, Justin Kramer <jkkramer@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > > Friendly reminder to all: meeting this Sunday!
> > > Justin
> > > On Jun 28, 2011, at 12:56 PM, Danny Collins wrote:
> > > I'm in for the 10th. Been doing a lot more reading than writing, need
> to
> > > change the ratio.
> > > On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 9:59 AM, Steve Losh <steve@stevelosh.com>
> wrote:
> > >> Same here.  I'm up for meeting in two weeks as well (that's July 10,
> > >> right?).
> > >>
> > >> I've been playing around with writing a Minecraft bot framework in
> > >> Clojure.  So far
> > >> I've been banging my head against the client protocol (working with
> > >> half-bytes in
> > >> Clojure is NOT fun).
> > >>
> > >> >
> > >> > On Jun 26, 2011, at 1:50 PM, Rufo Sanchez wrote:
> > >> >
> > >> > > Somehow I'd managed to forget about this, but judging by the
> meeting
> > >> notification that just popped up on my phone, I believe we'd discussed
> > >> meeting today during the last meeting.
> > >> > >
> > >> > > Since there hasn't been any discussion or confirmation, I'm
> assuming
> > >> nobody is heading over - but in case anyone was planning on showing
> up, it
> > >> looks like Coworking is having an all-day event, so while I'm not sure
> > >> (there may still be a room unused) chances are it wouldn't work out
> today.
> > >> (If you receive this too late, my sincere apologies!)
> > >> > >
> > >> > > I'm neck-deep in a pretty large project and won't have much time
> to
> > >> experiment for the next 3-4 weeks, but I'm happy to help facilitate
> meetings
> > >> if anyone else would like to meet. Once this project is mostly off my
> plate,
> > >> I'd really like to get back to more experimental pursuits.
> > >> > >
> > >> > > Rufo
> > >> >
> > >>
> > >> --
> > >> Steve Losh
> > >>
> Steve Losh

Danny Collins
2011-07-10 @ 14:31
probably not going to be able to make it - thing the dog just OD'd on his
pain meds.

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 5:10 PM, Rufo Sanchez <rufo@rufosanchez.com> wrote:

> I'll be at Coworking tomorrow, but as previously mentioned am unlikely to
> be able to participate. I'm (still) neck-deep in a project and have a tight
> Monday deadlines, so odds are I'll be working on that.
> Rufo
> On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 1:17 PM, Steve Losh <steve@stevelosh.com> wrote:
>> Sounds good to me.  I'll try to have my Clojure Minecraft bot ready to
>> play around
>> with a bit by then too.
>> On 07/08, Danny Collins wrote:
>> > 2 PM at Co-working?
>> >
>> > On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 6:12 PM, Justin Kramer <jkkramer@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > > Friendly reminder to all: meeting this Sunday!
>> > > Justin
>> > > On Jun 28, 2011, at 12:56 PM, Danny Collins wrote:
>> > > I'm in for the 10th. Been doing a lot more reading than writing, need
>> to
>> > > change the ratio.
>> > > On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 9:59 AM, Steve Losh <steve@stevelosh.com>
>> wrote:
>> > >> Same here.  I'm up for meeting in two weeks as well (that's July 10,
>> > >> right?).
>> > >>
>> > >> I've been playing around with writing a Minecraft bot framework in
>> > >> Clojure.  So far
>> > >> I've been banging my head against the client protocol (working with
>> > >> half-bytes in
>> > >> Clojure is NOT fun).
>> > >>
>> > >> > On Jun 26, 2011, at 1:50 PM, Rufo Sanchez wrote:
>> > >> >
>> > >> > > Somehow I'd managed to forget about this, but judging by the
>> meeting
>> > >> notification that just popped up on my phone, I believe we'd
>> discussed
>> > >> meeting today during the last meeting.
>> > >> > >
>> > >> > > Since there hasn't been any discussion or confirmation, I'm
>> assuming
>> > >> nobody is heading over - but in case anyone was planning on showing
>> up, it
>> > >> looks like Coworking is having an all-day event, so while I'm not
>> sure
>> > >> (there may still be a room unused) chances are it wouldn't work out
>> today.
>> > >> (If you receive this too late, my sincere apologies!)
>> > >> > >
>> > >> > > I'm neck-deep in a pretty large project and won't have much time
>> to
>> > >> experiment for the next 3-4 weeks, but I'm happy to help facilitate
>> meetings
>> > >> if anyone else would like to meet. Once this project is mostly off my
>> plate,
>> > >> I'd really like to get back to more experimental pursuits.
>> > >> > >
>> > >> > > Rufo
>> > >> >
>> > >>
>> > >> --
>> > >> Steve Losh
>> > >>
>> --
>> Steve Losh

Steve Losh
2011-07-10 @ 15:18
Looks like that just makes it Justin and I, so let's reschedule it. I'm
free any weekend except the weekend of the 30th.

On Jul 10, 2011, at 10:31 AM, Danny Collins <simpleisbetter@gmail.com> wrote:

> probably not going to be able to make it - thing the dog just OD'd on
his pain meds.
> On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 5:10 PM, Rufo Sanchez <rufo@rufosanchez.com> wrote:
> I'll be at Coworking tomorrow, but as previously mentioned am unlikely
to be able to participate. I'm (still) neck-deep in a project and have a
tight Monday deadlines, so odds are I'll be working on that.
> Rufo
> On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 1:17 PM, Steve Losh <steve@stevelosh.com> wrote:
> Sounds good to me.  I'll try to have my Clojure Minecraft bot ready to
play around
> with a bit by then too.
> On 07/08, Danny Collins wrote:
> > 2 PM at Co-working?
> > On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 6:12 PM, Justin Kramer <jkkramer@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Friendly reminder to all: meeting this Sunday!
> > > Justin
> > > On Jun 28, 2011, at 12:56 PM, Danny Collins wrote:
> > > I'm in for the 10th. Been doing a lot more reading than writing, need to
> > > change the ratio.
> > > On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 9:59 AM, Steve Losh <steve@stevelosh.com> wrote:
> > >> Same here.  I'm up for meeting in two weeks as well (that's July 10,
> > >> right?).
> > >>
> > >> I've been playing around with writing a Minecraft bot framework in
> > >> Clojure.  So far
> > >> I've been banging my head against the client protocol (working with
> > >> half-bytes in
> > >> Clojure is NOT fun).
> > >>
> > >> > Justin
> > >> >
> > >> > On Jun 26, 2011, at 1:50 PM, Rufo Sanchez wrote:
> > >> >
> > >> > > Somehow I'd managed to forget about this, but judging by the meeting
> > >> notification that just popped up on my phone, I believe we'd discussed
> > >> meeting today during the last meeting.
> > >> > >
> > >> > > Since there hasn't been any discussion or confirmation, I'm assuming
> > >> looks like Coworking is having an all-day event, so while I'm not sure
> > >> (If you receive this too late, my sincere apologies!)
> > >> > >
> > >> > > I'm neck-deep in a pretty large project and won't have much time to
> > >> experiment for the next 3-4 weeks, but I'm happy to help facilitate
meetings
> > >> if anyone else would like to meet. Once this project is mostly off
my plate,
> > >> I'd really like to get back to more experimental pursuits.
> > >> > >
> > >> > > Rufo
> > >> >
> > >>
> > >> --
> > >> Steve Losh
> > >>
> Steve Losh

Justin Kramer
2011-07-10 @ 16:09
Same here for weekend availability.

Justin

On Jul 10, 2011, at 11:18 AM, Steve Losh wrote:

> Looks like that just makes it Justin and I, so let's reschedule it. I'm
free any weekend except the weekend of the 30th.
> On Jul 10, 2011, at 10:31 AM, Danny Collins <simpleisbetter@gmail.com> wrote:
>> probably not going to be able to make it - thing the dog just OD'd on
his pain meds.
>> On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 5:10 PM, Rufo Sanchez <rufo@rufosanchez.com> wrote:
>> I'll be at Coworking tomorrow, but as previously mentioned am unlikely
to be able to participate. I'm (still) neck-deep in a project and have a
tight Monday deadlines, so odds are I'll be working on that.
>> Rufo
>> On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 1:17 PM, Steve Losh <steve@stevelosh.com> wrote:
>> Sounds good to me.  I'll try to have my Clojure Minecraft bot ready to
play around
>> with a bit by then too.
>> On 07/08, Danny Collins wrote:
>> > 2 PM at Co-working?
>> >
>> > On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 6:12 PM, Justin Kramer <jkkramer@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > > Friendly reminder to all: meeting this Sunday!
>> > > Justin
>> > > On Jun 28, 2011, at 12:56 PM, Danny Collins wrote:
>> > > I'm in for the 10th. Been doing a lot more reading than writing, need to
>> > > change the ratio.
>> > > On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 9:59 AM, Steve Losh <steve@stevelosh.com> wrote:
>> > >> Same here.  I'm up for meeting in two weeks as well (that's July 10,
>> > >> right?).
>> > >>
>> > >> I've been playing around with writing a Minecraft bot framework in
>> > >> Clojure.  So far
>> > >> I've been banging my head against the client protocol (working with
>> > >> half-bytes in
>> > >> Clojure is NOT fun).
>> > >>
>> > >> If anyone wants to poke around (and maybe suggest improvements, I'm sure
>> > >> most of it's
>> > >> not exactly "idomatic" Clojure) it's at
>> > >> http://github.com/sjl/clojurecraft
>> > >>
>> > >> On 06/26, Justin Kramer wrote:
>> > >> > Oops! It slipped my mind, too. I wouldn't have been able to make it
>> > >> anyway. Next Sunday won't work for me either, but I'd be up for meeting in
>> > >> two weeks.
>> > >> >
>> > >> > Justin
>> > >> >
>> > >> > On Jun 26, 2011, at 1:50 PM, Rufo Sanchez wrote:
>> > >> >
>> > >> > > Somehow I'd managed to forget about this, but judging by the meeting
>> > >> notification that just popped up on my phone, I believe we'd discussed
>> > >> meeting today during the last meeting.
>> > >> > >
>> > >> > > Since there hasn't been any discussion or confirmation, I'm assuming
>> > >> nobody is heading over - but in case anyone was planning on showing up, it
>> > >> looks like Coworking is having an all-day event, so while I'm not sure
>> > >> (there may still be a room unused) chances are it wouldn't work out today.
>> > >> (If you receive this too late, my sincere apologies!)
>> > >> > >
>> > >> > > I'm neck-deep in a pretty large project and won't have much time to
>> > >> experiment for the next 3-4 weeks, but I'm happy to help
facilitate meetings
>> > >> if anyone else would like to meet. Once this project is mostly off
my plate,
>> > >> I'd really like to get back to more experimental pursuits.
>> > >> > >
>> > >> > > Rufo
>> > >> >
>> > >>
>> > >> --
>> > >> Steve Losh
>> > >>
>> --
>> Steve Losh

Rufo Sanchez
2011-07-11 @ 01:29
Danny - hope your dog is doing OK!

My contract wraps up middle-of-next-week, so I'd toss 2pm on the 24th out
there.

Rufo

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 12:09 PM, Justin Kramer <jkkramer@gmail.com> wrote:

> Same here for weekend availability.
> Justin
> On Jul 10, 2011, at 11:18 AM, Steve Losh wrote:
> Looks like that just makes it Justin and I, so let's reschedule it. I'm
> free any weekend except the weekend of the 30th.
> On Jul 10, 2011, at 10:31 AM, Danny Collins <simpleisbetter@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> probably not going to be able to make it - thing the dog just OD'd on his
> pain meds.
> On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 5:10 PM, Rufo Sanchez < <rufo@rufosanchez.com>
> rufo@rufosanchez.com> wrote:
>> I'll be at Coworking tomorrow, but as previously mentioned am unlikely to
>> be able to participate. I'm (still) neck-deep in a project and have a tight
>> Monday deadlines, so odds are I'll be working on that.
>> Rufo
>> On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 1:17 PM, Steve Losh < <steve@stevelosh.com>
>> steve@stevelosh.com> wrote:
>>> Sounds good to me.  I'll try to have my Clojure Minecraft bot ready to
>>> play around
>>> with a bit by then too.
>>> On 07/08, Danny Collins wrote:
>>> > 2 PM at Co-working?
>>> >
>>> > On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 6:12 PM, Justin Kramer < <jkkramer@gmail.com>
>>> jkkramer@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> >
>>> > > Friendly reminder to all: meeting this Sunday!
>>> > >
>>> > > Justin
>>> > >
>>> > > On Jun 28, 2011, at 12:56 PM, Danny Collins wrote:
>>> > >
>>> > > I'm in for the 10th. Been doing a lot more reading than writing, need
>>> to
>>> > > change the ratio.
>>> > >
>>> > > On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 9:59 AM, Steve Losh < <steve@stevelosh.com>
>>> steve@stevelosh.com> wrote:
>>> > >
>>> > >> Same here.  I'm up for meeting in two weeks as well (that's July 10,
>>> > >> right?).
>>> > >>
>>> > >> I've been playing around with writing a Minecraft bot framework in
>>> > >> Clojure.  So far
>>> > >> I've been banging my head against the client protocol (working with
>>> > >> half-bytes in
>>> > >> Clojure is NOT fun).
>>> > >>
>>> > >> > On Jun 26, 2011, at 1:50 PM, Rufo Sanchez wrote:
>>> > >> >
>>> > >> > > Somehow I'd managed to forget about this, but judging by the
>>> meeting
>>> > >> notification that just popped up on my phone, I believe we'd
>>> discussed
>>> > >> meeting today during the last meeting.
>>> > >> > >
>>> > >> > > Since there hasn't been any discussion or confirmation, I'm
>>> assuming
>>> > >> nobody is heading over - but in case anyone was planning on showing
>>> up, it
>>> > >> looks like Coworking is having an all-day event, so while I'm not
>>> sure
>>> > >> (there may still be a room unused) chances are it wouldn't work out
>>> today.
>>> > >> (If you receive this too late, my sincere apologies!)
>>> > >> > >
>>> > >> > > I'm neck-deep in a pretty large project and won't have much time
>>> to
>>> > >> experiment for the next 3-4 weeks, but I'm happy to help facilitate
>>> meetings
>>> > >> if anyone else would like to meet. Once this project is mostly off
>>> my plate,
>>> > >> I'd really like to get back to more experimental pursuits.
>>> > >> > >
>>> Steve Losh

Danny Collins
2011-07-11 @ 11:31
thank Rufo - so far so good, he's at the hospital getting treatment. We'll
find out more today.

Danny

the 24th works for me as well - I 'penciled it in' :)

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 9:29 PM, Rufo Sanchez <rufo@rufosanchez.com> wrote:

> Danny - hope your dog is doing OK!
> My contract wraps up middle-of-next-week, so I'd toss 2pm on the 24th out
> there.
> Rufo
> On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 12:09 PM, Justin Kramer <jkkramer@gmail.com>wrote:
>> Same here for weekend availability.
>> Justin
>> On Jul 10, 2011, at 11:18 AM, Steve Losh wrote:
>> Looks like that just makes it Justin and I, so let's reschedule it. I'm
>> free any weekend except the weekend of the 30th.
>> On Jul 10, 2011, at 10:31 AM, Danny Collins <simpleisbetter@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> probably not going to be able to make it - thing the dog just OD'd on his
>> pain meds.
>> On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 5:10 PM, Rufo Sanchez < <rufo@rufosanchez.com>
>> rufo@rufosanchez.com> wrote:
>>> I'll be at Coworking tomorrow, but as previously mentioned am unlikely to
>>> be able to participate. I'm (still) neck-deep in a project and have a tight
>>> Monday deadlines, so odds are I'll be working on that.
>>> Rufo
>>> On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 1:17 PM, Steve Losh < <steve@stevelosh.com>
>>> steve@stevelosh.com> wrote:
>>>> Sounds good to me.  I'll try to have my Clojure Minecraft bot ready to
>>>> play around
>>>> with a bit by then too.
>>>>
>>>> On 07/08, Danny Collins wrote:
>>>> > 2 PM at Co-working?
>>>> >
>>>> > On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 6:12 PM, Justin Kramer < <jkkramer@gmail.com>
>>>> jkkramer@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> >
>>>> > > Friendly reminder to all: meeting this Sunday!
>>>> > >
>>>> > > Justin
>>>> > >
>>>> > > On Jun 28, 2011, at 12:56 PM, Danny Collins wrote:
>>>> > >
>>>> > > I'm in for the 10th. Been doing a lot more reading than writing,
>>>> need to
>>>> > > change the ratio.
>>>> > >
>>>> > > On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 9:59 AM, Steve Losh < <steve@stevelosh.com>
>>>> steve@stevelosh.com> wrote:
>>>> > >
>>>> > >> Same here.  I'm up for meeting in two weeks as well (that's July
>>>> 10,
>>>> > >> right?).
>>>> > >>
>>>> > >> I've been playing around with writing a Minecraft bot framework in
>>>> > >> Clojure.  So far
>>>> > >> I've been banging my head against the client protocol (working with
>>>> > >> half-bytes in
>>>> > >> Clojure is NOT fun).
>>>> > >>
>>>> > >> > On Jun 26, 2011, at 1:50 PM, Rufo Sanchez wrote:
>>>> > >> >
>>>> > >> > > Somehow I'd managed to forget about this, but judging by the
>>>> meeting
>>>> > >> notification that just popped up on my phone, I believe we'd
>>>> discussed
>>>> > >> meeting today during the last meeting.
>>>> > >> > >
>>>> > >> > > Since there hasn't been any discussion or confirmation, I'm
>>>> assuming
>>>> > >> nobody is heading over - but in case anyone was planning on showing
>>>> up, it
>>>> > >> looks like Coworking is having an all-day event, so while I'm not
>>>> sure
>>>> > >> (there may still be a room unused) chances are it wouldn't work out
>>>> today.
>>>> > >> (If you receive this too late, my sincere apologies!)
>>>> > >> > >
>>>> > >> > > I'm neck-deep in a pretty large project and won't have much
>>>> time to
>>>> > >> experiment for the next 3-4 weeks, but I'm happy to help facilitate
>>>> meetings
>>>> > >> if anyone else would like to meet. Once this project is mostly off
>>>> my plate,
>>>> > >> I'd really like to get back to more experimental pursuits.
>>>> > >> > >

Steve Losh
2011-07-11 @ 13:37
On 07/11, Danny Collins wrote:
> thank Rufo - so far so good, he's at the hospital getting treatment. We'll
> find out more today.
> Danny
> the 24th works for me as well - I 'penciled it in' :)

Works for me too.