Resume about dependent part
- Feld Boris
- 2011-05-29 @ 21:42
Here is a resume about what we talked about during this week :
1) Setup API : We can upload an archive containing the main distribution
package + dependencies packages + configuration file. It simplifies the
- Archive is upload everytime at the same place if possible or path must
be given to vm.
- At the end of uploading, slave launch a command on vm via ssh.
2) Raw Data API :
- Raw Data are sent at the end of tasks.
- Format chosen is jsonrpc
- Data send to slave via RAW DATA API :
- Task id
- Raw data of this task + additional informations (time of execution,
memory usage, cpu usage...)
Raw Data are :
- Stdout and stderr content (at the minimum)
- More structured data (ie for unittest: result of test + which lines has
been executed (can be used to compute code coverage)).
It's a quick resume, for detailed notes you can take a look at