Newman 0.3.0 Released!
- Gregory Brown
- 2012-03-09 @ 01:03
- Added documentation of all settings that can be modified via Newman
- Added `Newman::Server#simple!`, which combines some of the flexibility
of manually building a server object with sensible defaults. This method
is useful for building simple tick-based servers, or for tweaking small
details such as which logger you want to use.
- Allow a locals hash to be passed to tilt via
`Newman::Controller#template`, and added some integration tests for
- Caching of logger object is less aggressive now, allowing
`Newman::Server#logger=` to be called at any time to change the
logger object used by the server.
- `Newman::Server.new` no longer accepts a custom logger argument.
Use `Newman::Server#logger=` instead.
- Locked explicitly to mail v2.3.0, because we're being bit by an upstream
bug. We will try to lock more optimistically in a future release of
[Diff of all changes since