librelist archives

« back to archive

Diaspora

From:
john
Date:
2014-11-30 @ 17:57
I have been trying to host a Diaspora pod for two years. After numerous
attempts I am still not able to do so.

I have followed various howtos with no success.

Help me please

Re: [list] Diaspora

From:
Anirudh Bhardwaj
Date:
2014-11-30 @ 18:11
Whats the goal and Purpose and the benefit for those who join

--
Anirudh Bhardwaj
9589225915

Re: [list] Diaspora

From:
john
Date:
2014-11-30 @ 18:25
I am certain many others have had this problem and the goal is to find a
method of solving it.