librelist archives

« back to archive

List creation request

From:
Tucker Hiatt
Date:
2011-08-24 @ 23:08
Hello, Librelist.

I'd like to start an email conference (I hope that's what a "list" is!),
that would allow officers of Wonderfest* to email each other -- as a group
of about ten individuals -- very easily.  Will you please tell me how to
do this with Librelist?

Many thanks,

- Tucker
______________
* Wonderfest is a nonprofit corporation dedicated to informal science
education.  Wonderfest's subtitle is "the San Francisco Bay Area Beacon of
Science."  Check out the URL in my signature, below, if you have doubts or
want to learn more.

***************************
Tucker Hiatt, Founder
Wonderfest
47 Alta Way
Corte Madera, CA 94925
415-577-1126 (voice)
415-927-1734 (fax)
http://wonderfest.org
***************************
Truth is a great flirt.  - Franz Liszt

Re: [list] List creation request

From:
Zed A. Shaw
Date:
2011-08-25 @ 16:45
On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 04:08:45PM -0700, Tucker Hiatt wrote:
> Hello, Librelist.
>
> I'd like to start an email conference (I hope that's what a "list" is!),
that would allow officers of Wonderfest* to email each other -- as a group
of about ten individuals -- very easily.  Will you please tell me how to
do this with Librelist?

Just send it to the address you want.  For example, if you want
wonderfest@librelist.com then send an email there and it'll make you a
list after confirming.

--
Zed A. Shaw