librelist archives

« back to archive

AtomThreads - Cortex M3

From:
jcr_alr xplornet.ca
Date:
2011-01-14 @ 01:35
Hi,

In one of the earlier messages, there was a reference to development
of an AtomThreads version for Cortex M3 processors.

I am currently using NXP LPC1343 and LPC1768 micros and would be
interested trying AtomThreads on them or any suggestions for porting.

Regards

John Robbins.

Re: [list] AtomThreads - Cortex M3

From:
Zed A. Shaw
Date:
2011-01-14 @ 01:54
On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 08:35:13PM -0500, jcr_alr xplornet.ca wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In one of the earlier messages, there was a reference to development
> of an AtomThreads version for Cortex M3 processors.

Hey John, sorry but this is just an example list, you probably want
something else @librelist.com.  What list were you trying to subscribe
to?

--
Zed A. Shaw
http://zedshaw.com/

Re: [list] AtomThreads - Cortex M3

From:
jcr_alr xplornet.ca
Date:
2011-01-14 @ 02:05
Hi,

Thanks for replying. I have subscribed to the AtomThreads list and was
trying to send my first message to it.

Could you please tell me how to send a message to this list.

Thanks in advance,

John Robbins.

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 8:54 PM, Zed A. Shaw <zedshaw@zedshaw.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 08:35:13PM -0500, jcr_alr xplornet.ca wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> In one of the earlier messages, there was a reference to development
>> of an AtomThreads version for Cortex M3 processors.
>
> Hey John, sorry but this is just an example list, you probably want
> something else @librelist.com.  What list were you trying to subscribe
> to?
>
> --
> Zed A. Shaw
> http://zedshaw.com/

Re: [list] AtomThreads - Cortex M3

From:
Zed A. Shaw
Date:
2011-01-14 @ 03:55
On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 09:05:51PM -0500, jcr_alr xplornet.ca wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for replying. I have subscribed to the AtomThreads list and was
> trying to send my first message to it.
>
> Could you please tell me how to send a message to this list.

No problem, so all you do is send an email to:

atomthreads@librelist.com

And it'll have you confirm and then you are subscribed.

You should then unsubcribe from this list by sending an email to:

And it will remove you from this test list.

Let me know if it works.

--
Zed A. Shaw
http://zedshaw.com/

Re: [list] AtomThreads - Cortex M3

From:
jcr_alr xplornet.ca
Date:
2011-01-14 @ 13:25
Hi,

Thanks for your help again.

I have just sent another message to atomthreads@librelist.com but did
not receive any acknowledgment? I did not see my message either in the
archive.

Is there a 'board' for active messages or is everything posted
directly to the archive?

Sorry to be so ignorant.

John.

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 10:55 PM, Zed A. Shaw <zedshaw@zedshaw.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 09:05:51PM -0500, jcr_alr xplornet.ca wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Thanks for replying. I have subscribed to the AtomThreads list and was
>> trying to send my first message to it.
>>
>> Could you please tell me how to send a message to this list.
>
> No problem, so all you do is send an email to:
>
> atomthreads@librelist.com
>
> And it'll have you confirm and then you are subscribed.
>
> You should then unsubcribe from this list by sending an email to:

> And it will remove you from this test list.
>
> Let me know if it works.
>
> --
> Zed A. Shaw
> http://zedshaw.com/

Re: [list] AtomThreads - Cortex M3

From:
Zed A. Shaw
Date:
2011-01-14 @ 18:14
On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 08:25:29AM -0500, jcr_alr xplornet.ca wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your help again.
>
> I have just sent another message to atomthreads@librelist.com but did
> not receive any acknowledgment? I did not see my message either in the
> archive.

Alright, I cleared your subscribe attempt out, try again.

--
Zed A. Shaw
http://zedshaw.com/