librelist archives

« back to archive

Re: Welcome to list list.

From:
Dr Nguyen
Date:
2010-01-08 @ 04:39
What i need to do?

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 11:39 AM, Dr Nguyen <kyucdep@gmail.com> wrote:

> What i need to do?
>

> On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 11:42 AM, <noreply@librelist.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> You are now subscribed to the list mailing list, and your
>> original email has NOT been forwarded to the mailing list.
>>

>> YOUR FIRST MAIL WAS DROPPED
>>
>> Sorry about that, but you'll have to resend that email now that
>> you're subscribed.
>>

>> UNSUBSCRIBING
>>
>> Now that you're subscribed to list you probably want to
>> remember a few email addresses you can use to manage your subscription:

>>  - Send to this address to unsubscribe from the list.
>>
>> That's all there is to it.  Enjoy, and be nice please.
>>

>> Thank You,
>>
>>      librelist.com

Re: [list] Re: Welcome to list list.

From:
Zed A. Shaw
Date:
2010-01-08 @ 07:34
On Fri, Jan 08, 2010 at 11:39:53AM +0700, Dr Nguyen wrote:
> What i need to do?

Sorry, there isn't really a "list" here.

What you do is this:

1) Get the name of the list you want.  Ex: you want lamson or shoes.
2) Send email to lamson@librelist.com or shoes@librelist.com or any
NAME@librelist.com.
3) If the list exists, then you are subscribed.  If not then it is
created for you.

Let me know if you still need help.  Here is a list of active lists:

http://librelist.com/archives/lists.html

--
Zed A. Shaw
http://zedshaw.com/