librelist archives

« back to archive

provola

provola

From:
Maurizio Savoni
Date:
2010-01-16 @ 13:32
affumicata

Re: [list] provola

From:
Zed A. Shaw
Date:
2010-01-16 @ 18:21
On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 02:32:08PM +0100, Maurizio Savoni wrote:
> affumicata

Hi, what list do you want?

-- 
Zed A. Shaw
http://zedshaw.com/

Re: [list] provola

From:
Lichen Wang
Date:
2010-01-16 @ 16:40
Hi,

I am interested in using the IAR limited edition (KickStart) IDE to
experiment with the eZ430-Chronos Kit.

Anybody here has the same interest? If so, I will post my experiences,
problems, solutions, etc. here.

--OCY


On 1/16/10, Maurizio Savoni <maurizio.savoni@gmail.com> wrote:
> affumicata
>

Re: [list] provola

From:
Zed A. Shaw
Date:
2010-01-16 @ 18:22
On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 08:40:03AM -0800, Lichen Wang wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> I am interested in using the IAR limited edition (KickStart) IDE to
> experiment with the eZ430-Chronos Kit.
> 
> Anybody here has the same interest? If so, I will post my experiences,
> problems, solutions, etc. here.

This isn't a mailing list.  This is just an example list that people
accidentally signup for.

What you want to do is find out the name of your list, let's say it's
"chronos".  Then send an email to chronos@librelist.com.

list@librelist.com is just an example.

Let me know if you need help.

-- 
Zed A. Shaw
http://zedshaw.com/

Re: [list] provola

From:
Lichen Wang
Date:
2010-01-16 @ 19:41
Sorry for the mistake.

I have re-sent that to chronos@librelist.com

On 1/16/10, Zed A. Shaw <zedshaw@zedshaw.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 08:40:03AM -0800, Lichen Wang wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am interested in using the IAR limited edition (KickStart) IDE to
>> experiment with the eZ430-Chronos Kit.
>>
>> Anybody here has the same interest? If so, I will post my experiences,
>> problems, solutions, etc. here.
>
> This isn't a mailing list.  This is just an example list that people
> accidentally signup for.
>
> What you want to do is find out the name of your list, let's say it's
> "chronos".  Then send an email to chronos@librelist.com.
>
> list@librelist.com is just an example.
>
> Let me know if you need help.
>
> --
> Zed A. Shaw
> http://zedshaw.com/
>