librelist archives

« back to archive

First post

First post

From:
Christophe Haro
Date:
2010-07-17 @ 06:44
Hi all,

For my first post to this list, I want to ask you why the last commit by 
Cyril (2010-07-16) is not pulled with command git pull ?

Regards,

-- 
Christophe HARO
Christophe.HARO@free.fr
----------------------------

Re: [libertyeiffel] First post

From:
Cyril Adrian
Date:
2010-07-17 @ 08:37
hi all, Christophe,

On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 08:44, Christophe HARO <christophe.haro@free.fr>wrote:

> For my first post to this list, I want to ask you why the last commit by
> Cyril (2010-07-16) is not pulled with command git pull ?
>

That's strange... Still having problems qith your git version?

What URL did you clone Liberty from?

Cheers,
-- 
Cyril *ADRIAN*

http://www.cadrian.net/cyril

Re: [libertyeiffel] First post

From:
Christophe Haro
Date:
2010-07-18 @ 07:32
Hi Cyril,

I clone Liberty from 

    http://github.com/LibertyEiffel/Liberty.git

callisto:~ haro$ cd temp/liberty/Liberty/
callisto:Liberty haro$ git --version
git version 1.7.1.1
callisto:Liberty haro$
callisto:Liberty haro$ git pull
Already up-to-date.
callisto:Liberty haro$

Regards,

PS : Désolé :-(

-- 
Christophe HARO
Christophe.HARO@free.fr
----------------------------

----- "Cyril ADRIAN" <cyril.adrian@gmail.com> a écrit :

> hi all, Christophe,
> 
> 
> On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 08:44, Christophe HARO <
> christophe.haro@free.fr > wrote:
> 
> 
> For my first post to this list, I want to ask you why the last commit
> by Cyril (2010-07-16) is not pulled with command git pull ?
> 
> That's strange... Still having problems qith your git version?
> 
> What URL did you clone Liberty from?
> 
> Cheers,
> --
> Cyril A DRIAN
> 
> http://www.cadrian.net/cyril

Re: [libertyeiffel] First post

From:
Cyril Adrian
Date:
2010-07-18 @ 07:56
Hi,

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 09:32, Christophe HARO <christophe.haro@free.fr>wrote:

> I clone Liberty from
>
>    http://github.com/LibertyEiffel/Liberty.git
>

That's strange... Could you try with git://
github.com/LibertyEiffel/Liberty.git ? I cloned that one yesterday and it
was up-to-date. ... I just tried the http URL and it is up-to-date too.

Could you try the following?

   $ git fetch --all
   $ git merge origin

Otherwise I'm afraid you should ask github directly, I don't know what's
happening here, not being a git expert :-(

PS : Désolé :-(
>

Pas de problème :-)

Cheers,
-- 
Cyril *ADRIAN*

http://www.cadrian.net/cyril