Version 0.10.0 is now released!
- Kannan Manickam
- 2013-04-24 @ 20:26
I hope you are having a great time.
Here is another release with some new features and bug fixes.
Get it from Rubygems: https://rubygems.org/gems/jenkins_api_client
Release Notes / Change Log:
* new function to execute jenkins CLI `cli_exec`. Credit: @missedone
* Add ability to use http proxy. Credit: @woodbusy
* prompt the user for credentials when using irb login script. @woodbusy
* bugfix for job.console_output. Credit: @drnic
* add ssl support. Credit: @madisp
Please feel free to report any bugs. Just open up an issue on Github
and/or email to this list. Your feedback is valuable to me. Just send
them to this list whether they are positive or negative.