Version 0.9.0 is now released!
- Kannan Manickam
- 2013-03-10 @ 10:41
I hope you are having a great time.
Here is another release with some new features and bug fixes.
Get it from Rubygems: https://rubygems.org/gems/jenkins_api_client
Release Notes / Change Log:
* Added capability to send email notification to existing jobs
* Removed warnings from client.rb
* Refactored and improved exception handling
* A bug is fixed in client which allows only the valid params as options.
* Added a timeout parameter for waiting for jenkins to become ready.
* Added function to reload jenkins. Credit: @missedone
* Fixed a bug where jenkins_path was missing in get_config and
post_config. Credit: @cylol
* Added capability to obtain jenkins version and other useful information
* Added new tests for various cases, and other code improvements
Please feel free to report any bugs. Just open up an issue on Github
and/or email to this list. Your feedback is valuable to me. Just send
them to this list whether they are positive or negative.