Version 0.8.0 is now released!
- Kannan Manickam
- 2013-02-14 @ 08:55
I hope you are having a great time.
Here is another release with some new features and bug fixes.
Get it from Rubygems: https://rubygems.org/gems/jenkins_api_client
Release Notes / Change Log:
* Added capability to send timer trigger while creating a job
* Added rename feature for jobs
* Added support for sending skype notification in job creation and on
* Added support for sending Jenkins root URL configuration. Credit: @kevinhcross
* Added `delete_all!` methods for Job, View, and Node.
* `get_eta` in BuildQueue will return "N/A" if the ETA is not given by Jenkins
* Creating view accepts params Hash and more configuration through the API
* Spaces are allowed in Job, Node, and View names. Credit: @kevinhcross
* Support has been added to build a job with parameters. Credit: @tjhanley
Please feel free to report any bugs. Just open up an issue on Github
and/or email to this list. Your feedback is valuable to me. Just send
them to this list whether they are positive or negative.