Isso 0.7 released
- Martin Zimmermann
- 2014-01-31 @ 15:06
I've released 0.7, mainly a bugfix/maintenance release without new features:
As always, you can upgrade from PyPi: `pip install --upgrade isso`. Enjoy.
- fix malicious HTML injection (due to wrong API usage). All unknown/unsafe
HTML tags are now removed from the output (`html5lib` 0.99(9) or later) or
properly escaped (older `html5lib` versions).
See 36d702c and 3a1f92b for more details.
- remove kriskowal/q JS library (promises implementation) in favour of a
self-made 50 LoC implementation to ease packaging (for Debian), #51
- add documentation to display a comment counter, #56 and #57
- SMTP notifications now support STARTTLS and use this transport security by
default, #48 and #58. This also changes the configuration option from `ssl =
[yes|no]` to `security = [none|starttls|ssl]`.
- translation can now be made (and updated) with Transifex . If you want to
take ownership for a language, contact me on IRC.
- fix french pluralform
- the (by default random) session-key is now shown on application startup to
make different keys per startup more visible
- use `threading.lock` by default for systems without semaphore support