librelist archives

« back to archive

Hi there.

Hi there.

From:
cj
Date:
2012-08-04 @ 03:09
Hi,
New to the list. I've been to a few urug meetings. I'm learning Ruby from
the ground up.
So is this just a place to ask rails questions, or can you ask basic Ruby
questions?
Thanks.
Chad

-- 
Save a life. Become an organ donor. www.donatelife.net

Re: [getarailsjob] Hi there.

From:
Allen Maxwell
Date:
2012-08-04 @ 05:38
anything goes Chad but it's always a good idea to do some googling first 
and try to answer your own questions.  We're definitely here as a resource
though.

welcome to the group!

On Aug 3, 2012, at 9:09 PM, cj wrote:

> Hi, 
> New to the list. I've been to a few urug meetings. I'm learning Ruby 
from the ground up.
> So is this just a place to ask rails questions, or can you ask basic 
Ruby questions?
> Thanks.
> Chad
> 
> -- 
> Save a life. Become an organ donor. www.donatelife.net

Re: [getarailsjob] Hi there.

From:
David Richards
Date:
2012-08-04 @ 17:06
Our goal is to bridge some of the unknowns for you, make sure you are
confident with your workflow, and watch you get a great job doing Ruby and
Rails.  So, we'll teach you anything we can to make sure you're
self-sufficient.

So, welcome, it'll be great to get to know you.  Monday you'll get an
invite to join a Google Hangout.  If that works for you, you can join us
then and we'll solve some problems and answer questions and make
introductions.

David


On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 11:38 PM, Allen Maxwell <aamax@xmission.com> wrote:

> anything goes Chad but it's always a good idea to do some googling first
> and try to answer your own questions.  We're definitely here as a resource
> though.
>
> welcome to the group!
>
> On Aug 3, 2012, at 9:09 PM, cj wrote:
>
> Hi,
> New to the list. I've been to a few urug meetings. I'm learning Ruby from
> the ground up.
> So is this just a place to ask rails questions, or can you ask basic Ruby
> questions?
> Thanks.
> Chad
>
> --
> Save a life. Become an organ donor. www.donatelife.net
>
>
>

Re: [getarailsjob] Hi there.

From:
cj
Date:
2012-08-04 @ 17:25
Thanks.


On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 11:06 AM, David Richards <
davidlamontrichards@gmail.com> wrote:

> Our goal is to bridge some of the unknowns for you, make sure you are
> confident with your workflow, and watch you get a great job doing Ruby and
> Rails.  So, we'll teach you anything we can to make sure you're
> self-sufficient.
>
> So, welcome, it'll be great to get to know you.  Monday you'll get an
> invite to join a Google Hangout.  If that works for you, you can join us
> then and we'll solve some problems and answer questions and make
> introductions.
>
> David
>
>
> On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 11:38 PM, Allen Maxwell <aamax@xmission.com> wrote:
>
>> anything goes Chad but it's always a good idea to do some googling first
>> and try to answer your own questions.  We're definitely here as a resource
>> though.
>>
>> welcome to the group!
>>
>> On Aug 3, 2012, at 9:09 PM, cj wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> New to the list. I've been to a few urug meetings. I'm learning Ruby from
>> the ground up.
>> So is this just a place to ask rails questions, or can you ask basic Ruby
>> questions?
>> Thanks.
>> Chad
>>
>> --
>> Save a life. Become an organ donor. www.donatelife.net
>>
>>
>>
>


-- 
Save a life. Become an organ donor. www.donatelife.net