librelist archives

« back to archive

Meeting Tonight

Meeting Tonight

From:
David Richards
Date:
2012-06-25 @ 15:31
Does everyone/anyone want to meet tonight?  7:00?

meeting tonight

From:
Allen Maxwell
Date:
2012-07-26 @ 22:29
Hi all,

Dave asked me to send this out.  We will try to meet as a group tonight at
about 6pm using the google+ hangout again.

If everyone wants to, we'll start out with some QA if there's something 
that needs some attention/help and then we can work on a TDD exercise (the
bowling game kata) if the groups interested in that.

that will probably take most of the time but if not we can wing it after that.

respond to this if you are planning on attending and I'll try to get Dave 
to set up the hangout and the invitations accordingly.


talk to you later,

Max

Re: [getarailsjob] meeting tonight

From:
Stanley Stuart
Date:
2012-07-26 @ 23:08
I will actually be there for once!

Thanks guys!

--Stanley

Re: [getarailsjob] meeting tonight

From:
David Richards
Date:
2012-07-27 @ 00:05
wonderful, I just started it.  Sorry for the delay.  I had the most amazing
carne asada and couldn't let that get cold.

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 5:08 PM, Stanley Stuart
<dstanley.stuart@gmail.com>wrote:

> I will actually be there for once!
>
> Thanks guys!
>
> --Stanley
>

Re: [getarailsjob] meeting tonight

From:
David Richards
Date:
2012-07-27 @ 00:05
If you didn't get a hangout invite, please let me know.  We'll do some
questions and answers while we get everyone up and running.

Re: [getarailsjob] meeting tonight

From:
Steve
Date:
2012-07-26 @ 22:34
I will be there.

On Jul 26, 2012, at 4:29 PM, Allen Maxwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> Dave asked me to send this out.  We will try to meet as a group tonight 
at about 6pm using the google+ hangout again.
> 
> If everyone wants to, we'll start out with some QA if there's something 
that needs some attention/help and then we can work on a TDD exercise (the
bowling game kata) if the groups interested in that.
> 
> that will probably take most of the time but if not we can wing it after that.
> 
> respond to this if you are planning on attending and I'll try to get 
Dave to set up the hangout and the invitations accordingly.
> 
> 
> talk to you later,
> 
> Max

Meeting Tonight

From:
David Richards
Date:
2012-08-02 @ 21:23
In case any of you were wondering, we'll be meeting tonight around 6.  You
should get an invite to join the Google Hangout around then.  If you don't
get one, please ping this list and we'll get that figured out if we can.
 There are a few new people that want to join us tonight, and possibly some
older faces as well.

The agenda tonight is pretty loose.  We'll start with introductions and
questions and answers.  Then, if we have time, we can design how you want
powerbleach.me to work.

See you tonight.

David

Re: [getarailsjob] Meeting Tonight

From:
Claron Twitchell
Date:
2012-08-03 @ 00:00
Still looking for an invitation for the Google Hangout for
getarailsjob@librelist.com

Thanks,
Claron
--
Claron Twitchell
cell: 801-891-1134
claront@gmail.com

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 3:23 PM, David Richards <
davidlamontrichards@gmail.com> wrote:

> In case any of you were wondering, we'll be meeting tonight around 6.  You
> should get an invite to join the Google Hangout around then.  If you don't
> get one, please ping this list and we'll get that figured out if we can.
>  There are a few new people that want to join us tonight, and possibly some
> older faces as well.
>
> The agenda tonight is pretty loose.  We'll start with introductions and
> questions and answers.  Then, if we have time, we can design how you want
> powerbleach.me to work.
>
> See you tonight.
>
> David
>
>
>

Re: [getarailsjob] Meeting Tonight

From:
Dean Michael Ancajas
Date:
2012-08-03 @ 00:03
me too. still looking for an invitation. dave, send it over IM?

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 6:00 PM, Claron Twitchell <claront@gmail.com> wrote:

> Still looking for an invitation for the Google Hangout for
> getarailsjob@librelist.com
>
> Thanks,
> Claron
> --
> Claron Twitchell
> cell: 801-891-1134
> claront@gmail.com
>
>
> On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 3:23 PM, David Richards <
> davidlamontrichards@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> In case any of you were wondering, we'll be meeting tonight around 6.
>>  You should get an invite to join the Google Hangout around then.  If you
>> don't get one, please ping this list and we'll get that figured out if we
>> can.  There are a few new people that want to join us tonight, and possibly
>> some older faces as well.
>>
>> The agenda tonight is pretty loose.  We'll start with introductions and
>> questions and answers.  Then, if we have time, we can design how you want
>> powerbleach.me to work.
>>
>> See you tonight.
>>
>> David
>>
>>
>>
>

Meeting tonight

From:
David Richards
Date:
2012-08-27 @ 23:41
Hey everyone,

If you'd like to meet tonight, I think the plan is to bring our projects
and debug them.

See you around, let me know if you didn't get an invite and wanted one.

David

Re: [getarailsjob] Meeting Tonight

From:
Allen Maxwell
Date:
2012-06-25 @ 15:49
I may be able to.  wife is a bit down on all the time - was at agile roots
Thur and Fri and then code camp all day sat.  (I wish I had thought to 
mention that before.  It would have been a great thing for you to come to 
Steve.  you would have learned a ton!)

anyway, if i can make it I will.  google+, Skype, other?


Max


On Jun 25, 2012, at 9:31 AM, David Richards wrote:

> Does everyone/anyone want to meet tonight?  7:00?

Re: [getarailsjob] Meeting Tonight

From:
David Richards
Date:
2012-06-25 @ 15:53
Let's do Google+.  Yeah, the time thing can be a big drain.  I was so worn
out by Friday that I stayed home for half of the conference.

Re: [getarailsjob] Meeting Tonight

From:
Allen Maxwell
Date:
2012-06-25 @ 16:00
and of course you missed the best part!  LOL….

just kidding.  it was all good.

On Jun 25, 2012, at 9:53 AM, David Richards wrote:

> Let's do Google+.  Yeah, the time thing can be a big drain.  I was so 
worn out by Friday that I stayed home for half of the conference.  

Re: [getarailsjob] Meeting Tonight

From:
Stanley Stuart
Date:
2012-06-25 @ 15:32
I'll be at work until midnight, so count me out.
On Jun 25, 2012 9:31 AM, "David Richards" <davidlamontrichards@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Does everyone/anyone want to meet tonight?  7:00?

Re: [getarailsjob] Meeting Tonight

From:
Steve
Date:
2012-06-25 @ 15:34
I will be there.

On Jun 25, 2012, at 9:32 AM, Stanley Stuart wrote:

> I'll be at work until midnight, so count me out.
> 
> On Jun 25, 2012 9:31 AM, "David Richards" <davidlamontrichards@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does everyone/anyone want to meet tonight?  7:00?

Re: [getarailsjob] Meeting Tonight

From:
David Richards
Date:
2012-06-25 @ 15:33
Sorry to hear that.  Hope work doesn't overwhelm you.  It does me sometimes.

Meeting Tonight

From:
David Richards
Date:
2012-10-01 @ 22:17
Hey everyone,

I'll send an invite out around 6 tonight, for those that want to work on
their projects, make progress, etc.

Thanks,

David

Re: [getarailsjob] Meeting Tonight

From:
Claron Twitchell
Date:
2012-10-02 @ 00:00
I am looking forward to the hangout.  I have some questions about if you
are building a site that you hope gets to be high volume, lots of features,
many developers, apps within apps, exposing your API so people can build
apps within your app (like Facebook allows you to build your own app within
Facebook), as you look at a large project like that, how do you divide it
up so people don't stubble all over each other.

We are looking at subdomains as a way to isolate apps of the site, kind of
like mail.claront.com, maps.claront.com, play.claront.com.

These issues are raised in this talk:
http://confreaks.com/videos/1125-gogaruco2012-mega-rails
I need to start getting educated on the solutions.

Thanks,
Claron

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 4:17 PM, David Richards <
davidlamontrichards@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> I'll send an invite out around 6 tonight, for those that want to work on
> their projects, make progress, etc.
>
> Thanks,
>
> David
>
>
>

Re: Meeting Tonight

From:
David Richards
Date:
2012-10-02 @ 00:00
OK, invites are out.  If you wanted one and didn't get it, please drop me a
note.

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 4:17 PM, David Richards <
davidlamontrichards@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> I'll send an invite out around 6 tonight, for those that want to work on
> their projects, make progress, etc.
>
> Thanks,
>
> David
>
>
>