librelist archives

« back to archive

Getting Started with Ruby

Getting Started with Ruby

From:
David Richards
Date:
2012-06-21 @ 03:20
Hey,

Just saw this one: http://bit.ly/LhpPr5

Looked well-done.

Enjoy,

David

Re: [getarailsjob] Getting Started with Ruby

From:
Allen Maxwell
Date:
2012-06-21 @ 04:33
cool….

On Jun 20, 2012, at 9:20 PM, David Richards wrote:

> Hey,
> 
> Just saw this one: http://bit.ly/LhpPr5
> 
> Looked well-done.
> 
> Enjoy,
> 
> David
> 
> 

Re: [getarailsjob] Getting Started with Ruby

From:
Steve
Date:
2012-06-21 @ 16:24
Hey you know what? When you RTFM, most of your problems go away.

On Jun 20, 2012, at 10:33 PM, Allen Maxwell wrote:

> cool….
> 
> On Jun 20, 2012, at 9:20 PM, David Richards wrote:
> 
>> Hey,
>> 
>> Just saw this one: http://bit.ly/LhpPr5
>> 
>> Looked well-done.
>> 
>> Enjoy,
>> 
>> David
>> 
>> 
> 

Re: [getarailsjob] Getting Started with Ruby

From:
Allen Maxwell
Date:
2012-06-21 @ 16:37
lmao



On Jun 21, 2012, at 10:24 AM, Steve wrote:

> Hey you know what? When you RTFM, most of your problems go away.
> 
> On Jun 20, 2012, at 10:33 PM, Allen Maxwell wrote:
> 
>> cool….
>> 
>> On Jun 20, 2012, at 9:20 PM, David Richards wrote:
>> 
>>> Hey,
>>> 
>>> Just saw this one: http://bit.ly/LhpPr5
>>> 
>>> Looked well-done.
>>> 
>>> Enjoy,
>>> 
>>> David
>>> 
>>> 
>> 
> 

Re: [getarailsjob] Getting Started with Ruby

From:
Steve
Date:
2012-06-21 @ 16:56
Again, I really appreciate your help last night. Things are going well today.

On Jun 21, 2012, at 10:37 AM, Allen Maxwell wrote:

> lmao
> 
> 
> 
> On Jun 21, 2012, at 10:24 AM, Steve wrote:
> 
>> Hey you know what? When you RTFM, most of your problems go away.
>> 
>> On Jun 20, 2012, at 10:33 PM, Allen Maxwell wrote:
>> 
>>> cool….
>>> 
>>> On Jun 20, 2012, at 9:20 PM, David Richards wrote:
>>> 
>>>> Hey,
>>>> 
>>>> Just saw this one: http://bit.ly/LhpPr5
>>>> 
>>>> Looked well-done.
>>>> 
>>>> Enjoy,
>>>> 
>>>> David
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>> 
>> 
>