librelist archives

« back to archive

Re: Wrong Hangout (WRONGout)

Re: Wrong Hangout (WRONGout)

From:
Sean Williamson
Date:
2013-06-07 @ 22:46
Hi Everyone! I made a spontaneous decision and planned a hangout for 
tomorrow; don't worry if you cannot make it, I will be sure to record 
this one!

https://plus.google.com/u/1/events/c1kkdv8p8onaa3v2fi4o2gbr4ck

We can schedule more throughout next week informally if people are 
interested!

-Sean

Re: [foray] RE: Wrong Hangout (WRONGout)

From:
Ricardo Mendes
Date:
2013-06-07 @ 22:49
Count me in :)


On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 11:46 PM, Sean Williamson <
supernullset@wereprobablywrong.com> wrote:

> Hi Everyone! I made a spontaneous decision and planned a hangout for
> tomorrow; don't worry if you cannot make it, I will be sure to record
> this one!
>
> https://plus.google.com/u/1/events/c1kkdv8p8onaa3v2fi4o2gbr4ck
>
> We can schedule more throughout next week informally if people are
> interested!
>
> -Sean
>

Re: [foray] RE: Wrong Hangout (WRONGout)

From:
Adrian Gruntkowski
Date:
2013-06-07 @ 23:00
At what time exactly?

--
Adrian


2013/6/8 Ricardo Mendes <rokusu@gmail.com>

> Count me in :)
>
>
> On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 11:46 PM, Sean Williamson <
> supernullset@wereprobablywrong.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Everyone! I made a spontaneous decision and planned a hangout for
>> tomorrow; don't worry if you cannot make it, I will be sure to record
>> this one!
>>
>> https://plus.google.com/u/1/events/c1kkdv8p8onaa3v2fi4o2gbr4ck
>>
>> We can schedule more throughout next week informally if people are
>> interested!
>>
>> -Sean
>>
>
>

Re: [foray] RE: Wrong Hangout (WRONGout)

From:
Sean Williamson
Date:
2013-06-07 @ 23:07
7pm UTC.

Sorry, I should have stated that here!

-Sean

On 6/7/13 4:00 PM, Adrian Gruntkowski wrote:
> At what time exactly?
>
> --
> Adrian
>
>
> 2013/6/8 Ricardo Mendes <rokusu@gmail.com <mailto:rokusu@gmail.com>>
>
>     Count me in :)
>
>
>     On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 11:46 PM, Sean Williamson
>     <supernullset@wereprobablywrong.com
>     <mailto:supernullset@wereprobablywrong.com>> wrote:
>
>         Hi Everyone! I made a spontaneous decision and planned a
>         hangout for
>         tomorrow; don't worry if you cannot make it, I will be sure to
>         record
>         this one!
>
>         https://plus.google.com/u/1/events/c1kkdv8p8onaa3v2fi4o2gbr4ck
>
>         We can schedule more throughout next week informally if people are
>         interested!
>
>         -Sean
>
>
>

Re: [foray] RE: Wrong Hangout (WRONGout)

From:
Sean Chalmers
Date:
2013-06-08 @ 01:08
oh wow I might actually be around for this one! :D

For anyone that is wondering I think 7pm UTC is 5pm Brisbane time, which is
roughly GMT + 10hrs.... :P


On 8 June 2013 09:07, Sean Williamson <supernullset@wereprobablywrong.com>wrote:

>  7pm UTC.
>
> Sorry, I should have stated that here!
>
> -Sean
>
>
> On 6/7/13 4:00 PM, Adrian Gruntkowski wrote:
>
> At what time exactly?
>
>  --
> Adrian
>
>
> 2013/6/8 Ricardo Mendes <rokusu@gmail.com>
>
>> Count me in :)
>>
>>
>>  On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 11:46 PM, Sean Williamson <
>> supernullset@wereprobablywrong.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Everyone! I made a spontaneous decision and planned a hangout for
>>> tomorrow; don't worry if you cannot make it, I will be sure to record
>>> this one!
>>>
>>> https://plus.google.com/u/1/events/c1kkdv8p8onaa3v2fi4o2gbr4ck
>>>
>>> We can schedule more throughout next week informally if people are
>>> interested!
>>>
>>> -Sean
>>>
>>
>>
>
>

Re: [foray] RE: Wrong Hangout (WRONGout)

From:
Sean Corfield
Date:
2013-06-08 @ 01:15
On Jun 7, 2013, at 6:08 PM, Sean Chalmers wrote:
> oh wow I might actually be around for this one! :D
> 
> For anyone that is wondering I think 7pm UTC is 5pm Brisbane time, which
is roughly GMT + 10hrs.... :P

You mean 5 AM Brisbane time on Sunday 9th, right?

Looks like noon for me on Saturday, California.

> On 8 June 2013 09:07, Sean Williamson 
<supernullset@wereprobablywrong.com> wrote:
> 7pm UTC.

Re: [foray] RE: Wrong Hangout (WRONGout)

From:
Sean Chalmers
Date:
2013-06-08 @ 01:36
dang it ><

Oh hey, Sean, my levenshtein distance solution is up on the repo, I'd like
to know what you think! :D


On 8 June 2013 11:15, Sean Corfield <sean@corfield.org> wrote:

> On Jun 7, 2013, at 6:08 PM, Sean Chalmers wrote:
>
> oh wow I might actually be around for this one! :D
>
> For anyone that is wondering I think 7pm UTC is 5pm Brisbane time, which
> is roughly GMT + 10hrs.... :P
>
>
> You mean 5 AM Brisbane time on Sunday 9th, right?
>
> Looks like noon for me on Saturday, California.
>
> On 8 June 2013 09:07, Sean Williamson <supernullset@wereprobablywrong.com>wrote:
>
>>  7pm UTC.
>>
>
>

Re: [foray] RE: Wrong Hangout (WRONGout)

From:
Andrew Myers
Date:
2013-06-08 @ 01:52
Yep 5am eastern Aussie.  I'm tempted to watch the formula one qualifying 
at 3am and then this.  My wife will mind the kids while I sleep all day 
Sunday yeah?

On 08/06/2013, at 11:15 AM, Sean Corfield <sean@corfield.org> wrote:

> On Jun 7, 2013, at 6:08 PM, Sean Chalmers wrote:
>> oh wow I might actually be around for this one! :D
>> 
>> For anyone that is wondering I think 7pm UTC is 5pm Brisbane time, 
which is roughly GMT + 10hrs.... :P
> 
> You mean 5 AM Brisbane time on Sunday 9th, right?
> 
> Looks like noon for me on Saturday, California.
> 
>> On 8 June 2013 09:07, Sean Williamson 
<supernullset@wereprobablywrong.com> wrote:
>>> 7pm UTC.
> 

Re: [foray] RE: Wrong Hangout (WRONGout)

From:
Sean Williamson
Date:
2013-06-08 @ 19:05
So I planned an "event" rather than a hangout. Here is the new link:


https://plus.google.com/events/cqnpklgr8kl83u2a7ebomluj9pg?partnerid=gplp0&authkey=COWStI7w_uGVbQ

Sorry Everyone!

On 6/7/13 6:52 PM, Andrew Myers wrote:
> Yep 5am eastern Aussie.  I'm tempted to watch the formula one 
> qualifying at 3am and then this.  My wife will mind the kids while I 
> sleep all day Sunday yeah?
>
> On 08/06/2013, at 11:15 AM, Sean Corfield <sean@corfield.org 
> <mailto:sean@corfield.org>> wrote:
>
>> On Jun 7, 2013, at 6:08 PM, Sean Chalmers wrote:
>>> oh wow I might actually be around for this one! :D
>>>
>>> For anyone that is wondering I think 7pm UTC is 5pm Brisbane time, 
>>> which is roughly GMT + 10hrs.... :P
>>
>> You mean 5 AM Brisbane time on Sunday 9th, right?
>>
>> Looks like noon for me on Saturday, California.
>>
>>> On 8 June 2013 09 :07, Sean Williamson 
>>> <supernullset@wereprobablywrong.com 
>>> <mailto:supernullset@wereprobablywrong.com>> wrote:
>>>
>>>     7pm UTC.
>>>
>>