librelist archives

« back to archive

Re: [foray] Weekly Wrong Challenge - 002

Re: [foray] Weekly Wrong Challenge - 002

From:
Sean Williamson
Date:
2013-06-04 @ 16:01
Hello everyone!

I have updated the challenge repo with a second "easy" problem. There 
was some interest in natural language work, so I thought that the 
4clojure problem I chose would be fun!

Good luck everyone!

Re: [foray] Weekly Wrong Challenge - 002

From:
Ricardo Mendes
Date:
2013-06-06 @ 22:08
C'mon peeps, where are your solutions at?


On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 5:01 PM, Sean Williamson <
supernullset@wereprobablywrong.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone!
>
> I have updated the challenge repo with a second "easy" problem. There
> was some interest in natural language work, so I thought that the
> 4clojure problem I chose would be fun!
>
> Good luck everyone!
>

Re: [foray] Weekly Wrong Challenge - 002

From:
Sean Chalmers
Date:
2013-06-06 @ 22:16
I'm trying I'm trying!!

I've had some pretty awesome things going on recently, so awesome in fact
I've had to place the problem on hold. My lecturer has asked me to present
some of the fruits of my projects to an open source group at my uni! :D :D

But I've been playing with an (interleave) based solution and so far it's
going pretty well, for the most part...>.>




On 7 June 2013 08:08, Ricardo Mendes <rokusu@gmail.com> wrote:

> C'mon peeps, where are your solutions at?
>
>
> On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 5:01 PM, Sean Williamson <
> supernullset@wereprobablywrong.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello everyone!
>>
>> I have updated the challenge repo with a second "easy" problem. There
>> was some interest in natural language work, so I thought that the
>> 4clojure problem I chose would be fun!
>>
>> Good luck everyone!
>>
>
>

Re: [foray] Weekly Wrong Challenge - 002

From:
Sean Chalmers
Date:
2013-06-07 @ 03:18
I've submitted a PR for my attempt at the easy problem of the Levenshtein
distance implementation. Kind of only barely works in some use cases, but
not bad for a throw-together-during-lunch attempt. xD


On 7 June 2013 08:16, Sean Chalmers <sclhiannan@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm trying I'm trying!!
>
> I've had some pretty awesome things going on recently, so awesome in fact
> I've had to place the problem on hold. My lecturer has asked me to present
> some of the fruits of my projects to an open source group at my uni! :D :D
>
> But I've been playing with an (interleave) based solution and so far it's
> going pretty well, for the most part...>.>
>
>
>
>
> On 7 June 2013 08:08, Ricardo Mendes <rokusu@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> C'mon peeps, where are your solutions at?
>>
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 5:01 PM, Sean Williamson <
>> supernullset@wereprobablywrong.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello everyone!
>>>
>>> I have updated the challenge repo with a second "easy" problem. There
>>> was some interest in natural language work, so I thought that the
>>> 4clojure problem I chose would be fun!
>>>
>>> Good luck everyone!
>>>
>>
>>
>