librelist archives

« back to archive

Celery and SQLAlchemy: ImportError: No module named 'sqla'

Celery and SQLAlchemy: ImportError: No module named 'sqla'

From:
Juan Christian
Date:
2014-12-01 @ 16:38
Code: http://pastebin.com/WtxxqDK7
Installed:

Flask
Flask-SQLAlchemy
SQLAlchemy
Python 3.4.2
PyCharm 4.0.1

I'm getting: ImportError: No module named 'sqla'

I'm trying to use Flask Celery with SQLAlchemy.

Re: Celery and SQLAlchemy: ImportError: No module named 'sqla'

From:
Juan Christian
Date:
2014-12-11 @ 16:19
Bump...

On Mon Dec 01 2014 at 2:38:56 PM Juan Christian <juan0christian@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Code: http://pastebin.com/WtxxqDK7
> Installed:
>
> Flask
> Flask-SQLAlchemy
> SQLAlchemy
> Python 3.4.2
> PyCharm 4.0.1
>
> I'm getting: ImportError: No module named 'sqla'
>
> I'm trying to use Flask Celery with SQLAlchemy.
>

Re: [flask] Re: Celery and SQLAlchemy: ImportError: No module named 'sqla'

From:
Leandro Poblet
Date:
2014-12-11 @ 16:30
Did you check if your celery version supports SQLAlchemy? Did you try
importing SQLAlchemy? It seems that it's still quite green in its
development and you might get better support in celery's support forum.

2014-12-11 13:19 GMT-03:00 Juan Christian <juan0christian@gmail.com>:

> Bump...
>
> On Mon Dec 01 2014 at 2:38:56 PM Juan Christian <juan0christian@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Code: http://pastebin.com/WtxxqDK7
>> Installed:
>>
>> Flask
>> Flask-SQLAlchemy
>> SQLAlchemy
>> Python 3.4.2
>> PyCharm 4.0.1
>>
>> I'm getting: ImportError: No module named 'sqla'
>>
>> I'm trying to use Flask Celery with SQLAlchemy.
>>
>

Re: [flask] Re: Celery and SQLAlchemy: ImportError: No module named 'sqla'

From:
menuka devinda
Date:
2014-12-17 @ 05:33
unscribe!

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 8:30 AM, Leandro Poblet <leandrodrhouse@gmail.com>
wrote:
>
> Did you check if your celery version supports SQLAlchemy? Did you try
> importing SQLAlchemy? It seems that it's still quite green in its
> development and you might get better support in celery's support forum.
>
> 2014-12-11 13:19 GMT-03:00 Juan Christian <juan0christian@gmail.com>:
>
> Bump...
>>
>> On Mon Dec 01 2014 at 2:38:56 PM Juan Christian <juan0christian@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Code: http://pastebin.com/WtxxqDK7
>>> Installed:
>>>
>>> Flask
>>> Flask-SQLAlchemy
>>> SQLAlchemy
>>> Python 3.4.2
>>> PyCharm 4.0.1
>>>
>>> I'm getting: ImportError: No module named 'sqla'
>>>
>>> I'm trying to use Flask Celery with SQLAlchemy.
>>>
>>
>