Paid Work [Integrate Eleastic-search with Flask]

Paid Work [Integrate Eleastic-search with Flask]

James Willson
2013-08-27 @ 08:25
Hi,

I currently have Solr search integrated into my search using the MySolr
module. I now have to switch to elasticsearch and need my code tweaked to
use this instead using the Pyes module.

I have an ES server online and running with example data in and I also have
a development server running my code. I am happy to pay by the hour or on a
total job basis by a method of your choosing. The work needs to be
completed by the end of the week. I don't envision it being a huge job
since everything else is in place.

If you are interested please get back in touch. If you could also include
your github ID and a rough estimate of rates that would be a bonus.

Re: [flask] Paid Work [Integrate Eleastic-search with Flask]

David Van Duzer
2013-08-27 @ 08:32
How did "blocked user" at gmail.com get subscribed to this mailing list?

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 2:25 AM, James Willson <blockeduser@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I currently have Solr search integrated into my search using the MySolr
> module. I now have to switch to elasticsearch and need my code tweaked to
> use this instead using the Pyes module.
> I have an ES server online and running with example data in and I also have
> a development server running my code. I am happy to pay by the hour or on a
> total job basis by a method of your choosing. The work needs to be completed
> by the end of the week. I don't envision it being a huge job since
> everything else is in place.
> If you are interested please get back in touch. If you could also include
> your github ID and a rough estimate of rates that would be a bonus.

Re: [flask] Paid Work [Integrate Eleastic-search with Flask]

James Willson
2013-08-27 @ 08:41
It is my email address.

On 27 August 2013 09:32, David Van Duzer <dvd@tennica.net> wrote:

> How did "blocked user" at gmail.com get subscribed to this mailing list?
> On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 2:25 AM, James Willson <blockeduser@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I currently have Solr search integrated into my search using the MySolr
> > module. I now have to switch to elasticsearch and need my code tweaked to
> > use this instead using the Pyes module.
> > I have an ES server online and running with example data in and I also
> have
> > a development server running my code. I am happy to pay by the hour or
> on a
> > total job basis by a method of your choosing. The work needs to be
> completed
> > by the end of the week. I don't envision it being a huge job since
> > everything else is in place.
> > If you are interested please get back in touch. If you could also include
> > your github ID and a rough estimate of rates that would be a bonus.

Re: [flask] Paid Work [Integrate Eleastic-search with Flask]

Slater Victoroff
2013-08-27 @ 17:38
Would you require using Pyes? In my experience directly using requests is a
much better solution.

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 4:41 AM, James Willson <blockeduser@gmail.com>wrote:

> It is my email address.
> On 27 August 2013 09:32, David Van Duzer <dvd@tennica.net> wrote:
>> How did "blocked user" at gmail.com get subscribed to this mailing list?
>> On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 2:25 AM, James Willson <blockeduser@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I currently have Solr search integrated into my search using the MySolr
>> > module. I now have to switch to elasticsearch and need my code tweaked
>> to
>> > use this instead using the Pyes module.
>> >
>> > I have an ES server online and running with example data in and I also
>> have
>> > a development server running my code. I am happy to pay by the hour or
>> on a
>> > total job basis by a method of your choosing. The work needs to be
>> completed
>> > by the end of the week. I don't envision it being a huge job since
>> > everything else is in place.
>> >
>> > If you are interested please get back in touch. If you could also
>> include
>> > your github ID and a rough estimate of rates that would be a bonus.
>> >

Re: [flask] Paid Work [Integrate Eleastic-search with Flask]

James Zildjian
2013-08-27 @ 21:14
Thank you for the reply.I am also now looking at using the pyelasticsearch
module which seems to be highly recommended on IRC.

I am not completely against the idea, but although requests is a fantastic
module, I feel that I would end up rewriting a fair amount of code from
pyelasticsearch and so I would rather utilise the module if possible.

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 6:38 PM, Slater Victoroff <
slater.r.victoroff@gmail.com> wrote:

> Would you require using Pyes? In my experience directly using requests is
> a much better solution.
> On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 4:41 AM, James Willson <blockeduser@gmail.com>wrote:
>> It is my email address.
>> On 27 August 2013 09:32, David Van Duzer <dvd@tennica.net> wrote:
>>> How did "blocked user" at gmail.com get subscribed to this mailing list?
>>> On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 2:25 AM, James Willson <blockeduser@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>> > Hi,
>>> >
>>> > I currently have Solr search integrated into my search using the MySolr
>>> > module. I now have to switch to elasticsearch and need my code tweaked
>>> to
>>> > use this instead using the Pyes module.
>>> >
>>> > I have an ES server online and running with example data in and I also
>>> have
>>> > a development server running my code. I am happy to pay by the hour or
>>> on a
>>> > total job basis by a method of your choosing. The work needs to be
>>> completed
>>> > by the end of the week. I don't envision it being a huge job since
>>> > everything else is in place.
>>> >
>>> > If you are interested please get back in touch. If you could also
>>> include
>>> > your github ID and a rough estimate of rates that would be a bonus.
>>> >

Re: [flask] Paid Work [Integrate Eleastic-search with Flask]

Dorian Hoxha
2013-09-03 @ 13:16
Don't forget to reply with which library you went in the end.

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 11:14 PM, James Zildjian <mail@employ.com> wrote:

> Thank you for the reply.I am also now looking at using the pyelasticsearch
> module which seems to be highly recommended on IRC.
> I am not completely against the idea, but although requests is a fantastic
> module, I feel that I would end up rewriting a fair amount of code from
> pyelasticsearch and so I would rather utilise the module if possible.
> On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 6:38 PM, Slater Victoroff <
> slater.r.victoroff@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Would you require using Pyes? In my experience directly using requests is
>> a much better solution.
>> On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 4:41 AM, James Willson <blockeduser@gmail.com>wrote:
>>> It is my email address.
>>> On 27 August 2013 09:32, David Van Duzer <dvd@tennica.net> wrote:
>>>> How did "blocked user" at gmail.com get subscribed to this mailing
>>>> list?
>>>> On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 2:25 AM, James Willson <blockeduser@gmail.com>
>>>> wrote:
>>>> > Hi,
>>>> >
>>>> > I currently have Solr search integrated into my search using the
>>>> MySolr
>>>> > module. I now have to switch to elasticsearch and need my code
>>>> tweaked to
>>>> > use this instead using the Pyes module.
>>>> >
>>>> > I have an ES server online and running with example data in and I
>>>> also have
>>>> > a development server running my code. I am happy to pay by the hour
>>>> or on a
>>>> > total job basis by a method of your choosing. The work needs to be
>>>> completed
>>>> > by the end of the week. I don't envision it being a huge job since
>>>> > everything else is in place.
>>>> >
>>>> > If you are interested please get back in touch. If you could also
>>>> include
>>>> > your github ID and a rough estimate of rates that would be a bonus.
>>>> >

Re: [flask] Paid Work [Integrate Eleastic-search with Flask]

James Willson
2013-09-05 @ 16:26
I'm looking at using the offical (unreleased lib) which is very similar to
py-elasticsearch.

On 3 September 2013 14:16, Dorian Hoxha <dorian.hoxha@gmail.com> wrote:

> Don't forget to reply with which library you went in the end.
> On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 11:14 PM, James Zildjian <mail@employ.com> wrote:
>> Thank you for the reply.I am also now looking at using the
>> pyelasticsearch module which seems to be highly recommended on IRC.
>> I am not completely against the idea, but although requests is a
>> fantastic module, I feel that I would end up rewriting a fair amount of
>> code from pyelasticsearch and so I would rather utilise the module if
>> possible.
>> On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 6:38 PM, Slater Victoroff <
>> slater.r.victoroff@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Would you require using Pyes? In my experience directly using requests
>>> is a much better solution.
>>>> It is my email address.
>>>> On 27 August 2013 09:32, David Van Duzer <dvd@tennica.net> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> How did "blocked user" at gmail.com get subscribed to this mailing
>>>>> list?
>>>>>
>>>>> On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 2:25 AM, James Willson <blockeduser@gmail.com>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>> > Hi,
>>>>> >
>>>>> > I currently have Solr search integrated into my search using the
>>>>> MySolr
>>>>> > module. I now have to switch to elasticsearch and need my code
>>>>> tweaked to
>>>>> > use this instead using the Pyes module.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > I have an ES server online and running with example data in and I
>>>>> also have
>>>>> > a development server running my code. I am happy to pay by the hour
>>>>> or on a
>>>>> > total job basis by a method of your choosing. The work needs to be
>>>>> completed
>>>>> > by the end of the week. I don't envision it being a huge job since
>>>>> > everything else is in place.
>>>>> >
>>>>> > If you are interested please get back in touch. If you could also
>>>>> include
>>>>> > your github ID and a rough estimate of rates that would be a bonus.
>>>>> >
>>>>>

Re: [flask] Paid Work [Integrate Eleastic-search with Flask]

Dorian Hoxha
2013-09-05 @ 20:40
You mean https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-lang-python ?

Also why did you choose it?

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 6:26 PM, James Willson <blockeduser@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm looking at using the offical (unreleased lib) which is very similar to
> py-elasticsearch.
> On 3 September 2013 14:16, Dorian Hoxha <dorian.hoxha@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Don't forget to reply with which library you went in the end.
>> On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 11:14 PM, James Zildjian <mail@employ.com> wrote:
>>> Thank you for the reply.I am also now looking at using the
>>> pyelasticsearch module which seems to be highly recommended on IRC.
>>> I am not completely against the idea, but although requests is a
>>> fantastic module, I feel that I would end up rewriting a fair amount of
>>> code from pyelasticsearch and so I would rather utilise the module if
>>> possible.
>>> On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 6:38 PM, Slater Victoroff <
>>> slater.r.victoroff@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> Would you require using Pyes? In my experience directly using requests
>>>> is a much better solution.
>>>>
>>>>> It is my email address.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On 27 August 2013 09:32, David Van Duzer <dvd@tennica.net> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> How did "blocked user" at gmail.com get subscribed to this mailing
>>>>>> list?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 2:25 AM, James Willson <blockeduser@gmail.com>
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>> > Hi,
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> > I currently have Solr search integrated into my search using the
>>>>>> MySolr
>>>>>> > module. I now have to switch to elasticsearch and need my code
>>>>>> tweaked to
>>>>>> > use this instead using the Pyes module.
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> > I have an ES server online and running with example data in and I
>>>>>> also have
>>>>>> > a development server running my code. I am happy to pay by the hour
>>>>>> or on a
>>>>>> > total job basis by a method of your choosing. The work needs to be
>>>>>> completed
>>>>>> > by the end of the week. I don't envision it being a huge job since
>>>>>> > everything else is in place.
>>>>>> >
>>>>>> > If you are interested please get back in touch. If you could also
>>>>>> include
>>>>>> > your github ID and a rough estimate of rates that would be a bonus.
>>>>>> >
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>

Re: [flask] Paid Work [Integrate Eleastic-search with Flask]

James Willson
2013-09-06 @ 09:06
The one I am using isn't public yet but it is very close to
pyelasticsearch. I used it because it was cleanly wirtten and based on the
request library, but also had thrift support.

On 5 September 2013 21:40, Dorian Hoxha <dorian.hoxha@gmail.com> wrote:

> You mean https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-lang-python ?
> Also why did you choose it?
> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 6:26 PM, James Willson <blockeduser@gmail.com>wrote:
>> I'm looking at using the offical (unreleased lib) which is very similar
>> to py-elasticsearch.
>> On 3 September 2013 14:16, Dorian Hoxha <dorian.hoxha@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Don't forget to reply with which library you went in the end.
>>> On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 11:14 PM, James Zildjian <mail@employ.com>wrote:
>>>> Thank you for the reply.I am also now looking at using the
>>>> pyelasticsearch module which seems to be highly recommended on IRC.
>>>>
>>>> I am not completely against the idea, but although requests is a
>>>> fantastic module, I feel that I would end up rewriting a fair amount of
>>>> code from pyelasticsearch and so I would rather utilise the module if
>>>> possible.
>>>> On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 6:38 PM, Slater Victoroff <
>>>> slater.r.victoroff@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>> Would you require using Pyes? In my experience directly using requests
>>>>> is a much better solution.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 4:41 AM, James Willson <blockeduser@gmail.com>wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> It is my email address.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On 27 August 2013 09:32, David Van Duzer <dvd@tennica.net> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> How did "blocked user" at gmail.com get subscribed to this mailing
>>>>>>> list?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 2:25 AM, James Willson <
>>>>>>> blockeduser@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>> > Hi,
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> > I currently have Solr search integrated into my search using the
>>>>>>> MySolr
>>>>>>> > module. I now have to switch to elasticsearch and need my code
>>>>>>> tweaked to
>>>>>>> > use this instead using the Pyes module.
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> > I have an ES server online and running with example data in and I
>>>>>>> also have
>>>>>>> > a development server running my code. I am happy to pay by the
>>>>>>> hour or on a
>>>>>>> > total job basis by a method of your choosing. The work needs to be
>>>>>>> completed
>>>>>>> > by the end of the week. I don't envision it being a huge job since
>>>>>>> > everything else is in place.
>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>> > If you are interested please get back in touch. If you could also
>>>>>>> include
>>>>>>> > your github ID and a rough estimate of rates that would be a bonus.
>>>>>>> >