librelist archives

« back to archive

Psycopg2 connection pool ? (without sqlalchemy)

Psycopg2 connection pool ? (without sqlalchemy)

From:
Webmaster Shqiptarja
Date:
2013-12-04 @ 16:35
Do you use any? Where ?

Re: [flask] Psycopg2 connection pool ? (without sqlalchemy)

From:
Stephane Wirtel
Date:
2013-12-04 @ 16:50
Use pgpool 2


> On 4 déc. 2013, at 05:35 PM, Webmaster Shqiptarja 
<webmaster@shqiptarja.com> wrote:
> 
> Do you use any? Where ?

Re: [flask] Psycopg2 connection pool ? (without sqlalchemy)

From:
Webmaster Shqiptarja
Date:
2013-12-04 @ 17:01
On 12/4/2013 5:50 PM, Stephane Wirtel wrote:
> Use pgpool 2
>
>
>> On 4 déc. 2013, at 05:35 PM, Webmaster Shqiptarja 
<webmaster@shqiptarja.com> wrote:
>>
>> Do you use any? Where ?
so, for example, you use 1 connection for each request, and all 
connections go through pgpool2?

Re: [flask] Psycopg2 connection pool ? (without sqlalchemy)

From:
gioi
Date:
2013-12-04 @ 16:57
Il 04/12/2013 17:35, Webmaster Shqiptarja ha scritto:
> Do you use any?
Sorry, I haven't any experience. (Anyone?) But it's definitely possible.
> Where ?
I encourage you to read this from flask tutorial:
http://flask.pocoo.org/docs/tutorial/dbcon/#tutorial-dbcon
And this: http://flask.pocoo.org/docs/patterns/sqlite3/#sqlite3 (I know
it's SQLite, but it's easily adaptable)

Re: [flask] Psycopg2 connection pool ? (without sqlalchemy)

From:
Webmaster Shqiptarja
Date:
2013-12-05 @ 10:23
On 12/4/2013 5:57 PM, gioi wrote:
> Il 04/12/2013 17:35, Webmaster Shqiptarja ha scritto:
>> Do you use any?
> Sorry, I haven't any experience. (Anyone?) But it's definitely possible.
>> Where ?
> I encourage you to read this from flask tutorial:
> http://flask.pocoo.org/docs/tutorial/dbcon/#tutorial-dbcon
> And this: http://flask.pocoo.org/docs/patterns/sqlite3/#sqlite3 (I know
> it's SQLite, but it's easily adaptable)
>
Yes i have read those . But you don't keep a connection pool also in 
python (like django and sqlalchemy do (i think?)) ?