ConverseJS : Users state does not change after logoff
- Gauri Padbidri
- 2015-03-05 @ 18:44
I want the conversejs code to reflect the OFFLINE icon
besides the user, as soon as any user instantly logs off or closes the
browser instance.. Currently, it happens but after some time or
For Example :
1. "Gauri" logs in to ConverseJS Web Client on one machine.
2. "SomeUser" logs in to ConverseJS Web Client on other machine.
3. "SomeUser" logs off / closes the browser window.
4. Notice : "Gauri" still sees the "SomeUser" as online
5. Expected : "gauri" should instantly see the user as OFFLINE.
Seems like the RosterContactView -> render() is invoked after some time. I
also know I need to customize the code. Where can I tweak the code to get
this thing working. Can you guide me through this one ?