ConverseJS : Display Flat Contact List in alphabetical order regardless of the chat status.
- Gauri Padbidri
- 2015-02-23 @ 22:35
I want to display users list based on alphabetical order regardless the Chat
Status of the contact. I tweaked the code a bit, I have an issue :
Steps to reproduce :
1. Login to the ConverseJS Web Client.
2. Observe the Contacts Panel View. It will have all online
members on TOP and hence the Contact / Roster List will not be in
3. Now comment the following line in converse.js :
this.RosterGroupView.initialize() -> this.model.contacts.sort(); // Comment
4. Clear Browser Cache and repeat Step #1.
5. Observe that now the Contacts are in alphabetical order. My
code commented in Step #3 works.
6. Now, Refresh the page.
7. OBSERVE : We see results like Step #2 meaning Online members
stacked on TOP.
Result : I need Contact List on the basis of their Alphabetical Order and
not based on their online status on Page refresh as well.
Where can I fix this issue ? Which code gets called when I refresh the
page. Please help. Thanks !