Brakeman 1.6.0 Released!
- Justin Collins
- 2012-04-20 @ 18:33
Brakeman 1.6.0 is out! Ruport is gone, JSON reports have changed, scans
can be compared, and scanning should be just a little bit faster.
Changes since 1.5.3:
* Remove the Ruport dependency (Neil Matatall)
* Add more informational JSON output (Neil Matatall)
* Add comparison to previous JSON report (Neil Matatall)
* Add highlighting of dangerous values in HTML/text reports
* Model#update_attribute should not raise mass assignment warning (Dave
* Don’t check find_by_* method for SQL injection
* Fix duplicate reporting of mass assignment and SQL injection
* Fix rescanning of deleted files
* Properly check for rails_xss in Gemfile
Please see the release post for full details: