[ANNOUNCE] Attic 0.15 Released
- Jonas Borgström
- 2015-04-15 @ 20:55
I'm very happy to announce the Attic 0.15 release. This release includes a
number of bug fixes, performance improvements and compatibility
improvements since the last release:
- xattr: Be less strict about unknown/unsupported platforms (#239)
- Reduce repository listing memory usage (#163).
- Fix BrokenPipeError for remote repositories (#233)
- Fix incorrect behavior with two character directory names (#265, #268)
- Require approval before accessing relocated/moved repository (#271)
- Require approval before accessing previously unknown unencrypted
- Fix issue with hash index files larger than 2GB.
- Fix Python 3.2 compatibility issue with noatime open() (#164)
- Include missing pyx files in dist files (#168)
Re: [attic] [ANNOUNCE] Attic 0.15 Released
- Dan Christensen
- 2015-05-06 @ 01:41
Jonas Borgström <email@example.com> writes:
> I'm very happy to announce the Attic 0.15 release.
Thanks for this, and for continuing to provide the cx-freeze standalone