[ANNOUNCE] Attic 0.9 Released
- Jonas Borgström
- 2014-01-23 @ 21:29
I'm very happy to announce the Attic 0.9 release.
Enhancements and bug fixes included in this release:
- Remote repository speed and reliability improvements.
- Fix sorting of segment names to ignore NFS left over files. (#17)
- Fix incorrect display of time (#13)
- Improved error handling / reporting. (#12)
- Use fcntl() instead of flock() when locking repository/cache. (#15)
- Let ssh figure out port/user if not specified so we don't override
- Improved libcrypto path detection (#23).